Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Beautifully said - SM

Posted: Jul 13th, 2019 - 12:06 pm In Reply to: Why do you think people want to burn her at the stake - Because she has caused so much trouble sm

I am a KS employee who is scratching and clawing my way out of there before the ship sinks. I have a phone interview with another company I applied at on Monday afternoon. Fingers crossed. I now have a negative mark on my credit report because I am officially over 30 days late on my mortgage payment, all because of LT, after I have been working so hard to increase my credit scores. I also am in danger of starting to have utilities shut off very soon if I do not get paid. Don't even ask what my checking and savings accounts look like right now. I've burned through them trying to stay afloat this past month with no pay and my one credit card is just about maxed out from having to rely on it to eat and pay what bills that I could for the past month. It's blatantly obvious that the poster who is defending LT IS LT HERSELF. Nobody else on the face of this planet would ever come to her defense after the shit she has pulled. Give me a freaking break.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)