Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Soft Script.. (Views: 39)

What's wrong? - Really?

Posted: Jul 12th, 2019 - 8:41 pm In Reply to: I don’t see anything wrong with it. Why do you harp on everything she does? SM - Tired MT

How about how mean it is not to pay us? How about how mean it is to leave us with NO money to pay our bills or put food on the table? How about constantly lying and being totally deceitful to your loyal employees? Since you don't work for KS and clearly know absolutely NOTHING about this situation, I highly suggest you butt out. I have not received a paycheck in an entire month and am seriously struggling and in danger of losing anything and I sure as hell don't need your totally ignorant, idiotic peanut gallery comments about something that you know very little to nothing about.

Oh, and for the record, none of us are teenagers here. We are tired, drained, broke, and fed up adults who are sick to death of being screwed over, taken advantage of, and lied to by this company, so you can take that teenage suicide example and kindly shove it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)