Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Wow, you are ignorant - SM

Posted: Jul 12th, 2019 - 9:38 pm In Reply to: Then why don't you quit? Maybe that's what they are trying to do. sm - HAHAHA

Do you know my personal situation? How do you know that I haven't emailed MULTIPLE times asking where my checks are? And how do you know that I'm not trying to find something else ASAP??? It's NOT as simple as you think. I need to be able to work from home for reasons that are absolutely none of your damn business. I also do my job and do it extremely well. I have never had a bad review and have worked in QA. I have been doing this job for almost 20 years. You seriously don't think that I've been sending my resume out to various companies almost EVERY SINGLE DAY? And I will NOT work for Nuance. Sorry. Been there, done that, never again. You don't know a single person on here and you don't have a single clue about anyone's personal circumstances, so get the hell out of here with your idiocy and arrogant, know it all attitude. Nobody needs it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)