Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 63)

LT - MIMT

Posted: Jul 13th, 2019 - 8:41 am In Reply to: LOL - Too funny

I agree with everything you posted as I'm sure many others do. The problem is there are too many LT loyalists here who will vouch for her and stand up for her NO MATTER WHAT she does. It amazes me how many allow themselves to be treated this way. Call it Battered MT syndrome. The only things I can think of that make people stay are that medical transcription is a dying field, and maybe there are those who are trying to ride this out until retirement rather than get into a new field at this stage in the game. Also, there are those who have a backup income at home and can afford to wait for whenever their check gets deposited. LT is not stupid. She knows there is a loyal following there that will follow her to the ends of the earth. They will see her through this mess.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)