Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Obviously, not anymore if they sold it in a Chapter 11. sm - Wow

Posted: Jul 12th, 2019 - 1:07 pm In Reply to: WOW - SM

I knew when they bought it. A lot of KS people were spending a lot of time down in Florida for the accounts they had and were spending weeks setting up. I know that when they did buy it, people stayed there. It was probably cheaper than hotels for that many people. A lot of companies do that.

I think that Keystrokes was doing well during the boom years of transcription and now they are still big but not as big, just like most others, and have had to make cuts and changes. That doesn't mean it's wrong or right. I would rather see things sold than have things worse than they are. To me, this tells me that they are really making the changes they talked about and that it will get better.

I've been on the other side. I worked for two MTSO's that didn't do anything to make it better.

I don't begrudge someone success and obviously, they did make mistakes as she told us, but they are working on fixing them.

Not everything has to be ugly.

No, I am not family or a personal friend or management. I am a long-time KS employee who doesn't believe that attacking someone personally is the way to act. If Keystrokes closes or sells, I will get another job, but I don't think they will.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)