Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

It's the same filing, not two separate ones. It is not Keystrokes. sm - Wow

Posted: Jul 12th, 2019 - 12:53 pm In Reply to: Filed 2 19 19. OMG. Another filing on 12 3 18, - Chapter 11. Everyone better get going NOW. sm

Even it is was, everyone gets paid in a Chapter 11 and it's business as usual. Debt is erased or settled for a lesser amount but not payroll or taxes.

You keep bringing up the IRS from years ago. My BIL told me that there is no way that the IRS would not close them down if they hadn't paid it long before this. They will usually give a company 2 years max and if it is a substantial amount, they will shut the company down immediately.

Yes, it's not a good thing with payroll being late, but you are taking this to the extreme and making it a personal vendetta against the owner of a company that many of us happen to like. I don't know the owner personally, but I feel sorry for her with all of this hatred being thrown her way.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)