Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

You are right, she has not changed. - I know for a fact.

Posted: Jul 12th, 2019 - 11:24 pm In Reply to: Puff, puff, pass the blame. People point out her mistakes - because SHE REPEATS THEM sm

She would scream, yell, fire, rehire and threaten employees, I know I was one of them. I worked ungodly hours, 7 days a week, always hearing she was afraid an account would leave, so I worked, I worked hard, never a thank you. I know of 3 employees that got sick because of her, many great employees left because of her, I had to file bankruptcy because I believed her crap and stayed until I finally found the strength to leave. This was back in the early 2000's. She is not sorry, she is only sorry this is happening to her. She should have been honest and sent an email stating what was going on and what the plan is instead of being underhanded and secretive. I don't feel sorry for her, it's about time she is getting what she has dished out all of these years. If she was not in this position now, believe me nothing would have changed for her, she would still be living high on the hog off the backs of her employees.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)