Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Exactly - No remorse

Posted: Jul 13th, 2019 - 1:35 pm In Reply to: I don't see the words "SORRY" or "APOLOGIZE" anywhere in there at all. - just ''forgive yourself''

That was nothing more than a "woe is me" and "everyone feel sorry for me" post in an attempt to garner sympathy. It's honestly very pathetic and she should be embarrassed. She's only making herself look worse (if that's even possible at this point) by posting that kind of rubbish. She did not apologize once for anything that she has done or the great undue financial hardships that she has caused her employees. That post did not even so much as have an apologetic tone. It was all me, me, me, me, me. Everyone tell me what a great person I am and that I AM a good boss. It was all about her and no one else. It's like she was fishing for compliments, just like any stereotypical narcissistic would do. It's disgusting. LT will never change. She is still the same person she was 15-20 years ago and she always will be. She will continue to put herself first and everybody else last. As long as she is living the high life with her luxury cars, beach condos, and expensive vacations and the $$$ keeps on rolling her way, screw everyone else. I can only hope that karma really gets her this time around. It's way past due. She deserves to live the way that she has forced her employees to live by not paying them, broke and starving.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)