Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

I did not mention a lot of professions - My comment was not

Posted: May 17th, 2016 - 7:10 am In Reply to: what a transcriptionist makes - suthern girl

an exhaustive list of every profession in the United States and an accounting of their pay. As much as you like to throw a strawman into your argument, this is not about sexism. However I have come to the conclusion that many of the people here actually do believe that a transcriptionist should make $80,000 a year. Yes, that's twice as much as the average teacher, three times as much as the average coal miner and about equal what an electrical engineer makes, who has gone to four years of college. Wow. I am going to just assume that any of you who think that have never worked in any other line of work and I'll just leave it at that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)