Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Weren't you speaking for a "dear friend" SM - Old Anon

Posted: Jan 5th, 2016 - 6:30 am In Reply to: Sure do. I still have my job at Lee Perfect - and never had a problem.

Now, it looks like you're speaking for yourself. Lie #1, you're busted. Now you seem to know all kinds of specifics about this account which was never named, lie #2. You say you're still working for this MTSO, but which account?? Lie #3. You know when people accuse someone of being a "suit", it's not always true; but in this case I'm sure it is. I firmly believe you are management of some sort. You have painted yourself in a very bad light here. Do you think people can't see through you and now would NEVER EVER work for your company. You would have been better off staying silent. You have destroyed yourself with your own behavior.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)