Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

This... - anon

Posted: Dec 31st, 2015 - 12:34 pm In Reply to: What happened? Did they say? - nm

After only working on the account since the 16th, we got this:

"I am very sorry to say that the account just informed me they will not be continuing with Lee Perfect. Reasons being their Director had hoped for quicker turnaround time and they want to keep their in-house staff typing the reports. I am very sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. As you know in this business, nothing is for sure forever.

Please ensure you retrieve your line counts by 5PM today central. Your ID will become invalid after that time., Invoices are due tomorrow 1 PM central. DO NOT TYPE ANYMORE ON THIS ACCOUNT AS as of 10 am central today. They are retrieving work they loaded and they will not pay for any additional work.

Again, I am sorry for this turn of events. Thank you for all of your great work. Please keep in touch."

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)