Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I agree with you 1000-fold. - I absolutely abhor cherry pickers

Posted: Jan 2nd, 2016 - 4:00 pm In Reply to: Although not with Lee Perfect, we had MTs because - of their behavior in regards

If these cherry pickers spent a fraction of the time learning their jobs instead of trying to avoid work by forcing us to clean up the crap they leave behind, everyone would be better off. The cherry pickers also scream the loudest about how "unfair" the services are, at the same time the cherry pickers are putting the screws to their fellow MTs...they make me sick. I also agree with the poster that said 2% wreck it for the 98% that do their jobs with character and integrity. Bet the person hitting the "dislike" on your post falls in the cherry picker category...you can spot them a mile away.

MT field is NOT for everyone, and those that cannot do the work need to get out of the way of the MTs that put time into constantly educating themselves and improving their skills to do exemplary work.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)