Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Sure do. I still have my job at Lee Perfect - and never had a problem.

Posted: Jan 3rd, 2016 - 5:37 pm In Reply to: You have proof she didn't...SM - Old Anon

I'll say it again, and read it slowly so you can fully comprehend.

Many on this account DID NOT work consistently, would not sign on for one to two days at a time. When they did sign in, they endlessly cherry picked, held jobs in their queues for hours they did not "like" for one reason or another and then threw them back for others to clean up their garbage. That slowed down those of us that actually worked BECAUSE WE HAD TO CLEAN UP THEIR SLOP. Nothing will piss off a client more than slow delivery of work. Why would ANY MTSO keep an MT like that? Especially when there are many, many more that will do the work promptly, as the client wants it, and delivery quality work. Sick of the whiners that make it worse for everyone else. You want to defend that behavior, then you're also part of the problem. From what I have learned, SEVERAL were let go for the reasons above (and the information did not come from the misguided, incorrect posts on this site). Since you are such a "staunch defender" of the OP gotta wonder about YOUR MOTIVES...maybe you are the OP trying to CYA.

Just the same old blame game of attacking the service rather than looking at what the MT contributed to the problem. Take a good hard look in the mirror. First question you should ask yourself is why are there MTs still working, have no problems with Lee Perfect, making decent money which is rare in this day and age, and you got the sour grapes above? Seems more and more like a personal problem and not the fault of the service.

Throw the question of your veracity into the mix, as well.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)