Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Again YOU are assuming ALL got the same email - You know what they say about

Posted: Jan 2nd, 2016 - 5:13 pm In Reply to: P.S. to my post above...SM - Old Anon

those making assumptions. Could not care less about your "dislike". Fact remains, you nor any one else on this board, knows for a fact that all MTs working that account got the same letter. She could have been the only or one of a few being cut loose. No one, including you would know for certainty what the company owner/manager did or did not do.

Yes it is bashing. That exact "quoted" portion of the OPs post was not done to put the company in a good light. It was done to highlight "woe is me". Not you or anyone else on this board, including me, can confirm or deny whether or not that MT contributed to the problems, whether or not she put out quality work, whether or not she worked with any regularity, whether she cherry picked.

That's the problems with know-it-all posts like yours. You ASS U ME you have all the answers and you have none.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)