Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I work for a smallish company that encourages it. - sm

Posted: Jan 2nd, 2016 - 7:57 pm In Reply to: Although not with Lee Perfect, we had MTs because - of their behavior in regards

She overhires to the point everyone has to be on standby to grab any work that may come in. There are no rules. You are free to download whatever you want, in any order, whenever you want. When work comes in, they swoop in and cherry pick all the good stuff immediately, leaving behind a little garbage sometimes for those who weren't fast enough on the download, but there's never enough to go around. She's still hiring. She encourages this behavior. Her work gets done very fast by starving MTs fighting over it. I think it's an absolutely despicable way to run a company. I hope karma catches up with her. I quit my previous job based on her promises & now am desperate to find another job because there's no way to ever have enough work here. I have bills to pay! I'm sure she's laughing all the way to the bank.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)