Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

You have proof she didn't...SM - Old Anon

Posted: Jan 3rd, 2016 - 7:46 am In Reply to: P.S. post said "MAYBE" she did not deliver. You have - proof she did?

deliver??? I tend to think the best of people. I believe the OPs original post that Lee Perfect lost the account and let at least one MT go, others maybe, I don't know. BUT I DO NOT agree with the OP posting the email she got. That was in really bad taste. In addition, somehow the thread of the post seems to have broken down into posts about cherry picking and some MTs ruining accounts, which is not applicable to the original post. These posts only serve to confuse the issue of the original post. I do have to say that you have been a staunch defender of your "dear friend" who is happy there, but why do you have to make your defense at the expense of the OP by casting doubt on her veracity??

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)