Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

A very dear friend of mine works for Lee Perfect - and LOVES THIS COMPANY

Posted: Jan 2nd, 2016 - 4:24 pm In Reply to: Although not with Lee Perfect, we had MTs because - of their behavior in regards

I have never heard my friend complain - quite the contrary. Maybe the OP did not deliver, and that is the source of the problem (and not Lee Perfect). I have no dog in this race, but this post seemed odd to me.

As far as I have been told, they do not offshore any of their work, and rely solely on US MTs. As competitive as this field is, why would any company keep someone that is not working up to their standards and causing problems when there are so many MTs out there that do over and above, and do it well without babysitting, cherry picking, back biting, and work consistently as the work comes in. Could possibly be far more to this story than what is told here.

Also find it very strange that an email sent to an MT personally, who was asked to "keep in touch" in regards to possible work down the line, bashes this company and then puts this out on a public board for general consumption. You think the company owner would receive that MT back into the fold with open arms? Highly doubt it. Did everyone on that account receive the same email? Maybe the company only cut lose the problems to redistribute the work to the MTs that were willing to do ALL work, from ALL dictators when the work was there. Check the website for this company; this is not a new startup company - they have been around a while.

As the old saying goes...no matter how flat you make a pancake, it still has two sides. We have only heard one side so far.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)