Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Although not with Lee Perfect, we had MTs because - of their behavior in regards

Posted: Jan 2nd, 2016 - 8:55 am In Reply to: Wow Lee Perfect.... - anon

to signing on intermittently (sometimes MIA for days), cherry picking, being too lazy to research or look up MD names, skipping jobs with technical problems etc., jeopardized the incomes of the whole group. They were so busy throwing their fellow ICs under the bus to beef up their income at our expense, they caused us all problems. Sadly, those that do not hold their positions with the same dedication and respect for work that most of us DO, cause problems for the entire group. As soon as the owner saw what was happening, the weed whacking started. As is the case most times, those complaining the loudest were the biggest offenders. Those of doing our job were on pins and needles daily because we had no idea if the account would reconsider or if we were going to be able to keep our incomes because of a few bad MTs. Once the dead wood was gone, the rest of us could work effectively.

There are so many of us working with such dedication and attention to detail, it sickens me what we go through...and it is NOT always the fault of the services. We all have gone through some rough stuff because of changes to our industry...we do not need the very people (MTs) who are supposed to be on our team adding to the difficulties because of their disregard and lack of integrity towards the work.

I really hope you find something quickly. I know how hard I work and how long it took for me to find a company that respected what I did.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)