Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I can tell you - Old Pro

Posted: Jan 2nd, 2016 - 1:59 pm In Reply to: Although not with Lee Perfect, we had MTs because - of their behavior in regards

that a few rotten MTs can really wreck an account. I have always believed that 98% of the people in MT were in the right place, were detail-oriented, knew their stuff, etc. and were good people. But the other 2% could cause unbelievable grief. We let a woman go who had come with sterling credentials and yet could not (or would not) provide correct spelling even on basic English words, never mind doing MT correctly. She always had some excuse. (BTW, she had graduated from one of these on-line courses that did not use SUM and it was at that point that I made a mental note to always require that people had used SUM. And if they did not even know what SUM was, the interview didn't go any further.) Anyway, that is all in the past, but I think it is just unfortunate that a few can ruin it for so many. I do hope that those who were affected by the situation the OP posted will find work soon with a good MTSO (not one of the big ones!) that will treat you fairly and decently, as you deserve.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)