A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

MQ suits are too rich. They have multiple houses - while...... SM

Posted: Oct 30, 2011

I am scoping out a big box for my next move to under the overpass down the street.

MQ suits are too rich. They take long vacations - while...... SM

[ In Reply To ..]
Oh, wait. Did I spell that right? Been so long since I have been on one or even said the word, not sure I spelled it right.

They take long vacations while... SM - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
While I try to convince my kids that we're "on vacation" when we're really living in my van, working from free Wi-Fi hotspots in truck stop parking lots...

MQ suits are too rich. They eat steak and lobster - while........ SM

[ In Reply To ..]
I am slicing up 5 kidney beans to divide between 6 kids.

MQ suits are too rich. They probably throw away dirt suits - while.......SM

[ In Reply To ..]
I am wearing the same holey sweats bought during the Reagan ear.

Oops, dirty suit. See, too poor to afford a Y. - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

MQ suits are too rich. They can spend cold winters in the - warm south, while .......SM

[ In Reply To ..]
I am sitting here wearing 2 pairs of socks, sweat suit (the one bought during the Reagan ear), a sweater, and with a blankie around my shoulders.

MQ suits - slider

[ In Reply To ..]
Holy moley! Look for a better job, it's not rocket science.

MQ suits are too rich. They go on trips paid by expense accts - while......SM

[ In Reply To ..]
I dont have money for gas til my check arrives.

MQ suits are too rich. They sent their kids to private schools - while.....SM

[ In Reply To ..]
my kids are on the free lunch program.

MQ suits are too rich. They buy their kids cars - while.......SM

[ In Reply To ..]
I cant afford to buy my kid a nice 10-speed.

MQ suits are too rich. They pay their dog walkers - more than their MTs - while

[ In Reply To ..]
we are earning 17,000 a year for full time work, their dog walkers are making 50,000 a year for part-time walking!

MQ suits are too rich. They light their fires with $100 bills - while....

[ In Reply To ..]
My heat just got shut off.

MQ suits are too rich, They have top of the line health care - mom2huskies

[ In Reply To ..]
while the MTs who make it possible cannot afford decent health care.

MQ suits are so rich, Chuck Norris can't even - haha

[ In Reply To ..]
kick their a$$ets.

Similar Messages:

This Is Just Too Rich!
Mar 03, 2010

Laughing my butt off!  How long do you think this will last?  Yeah, they will be begging people to cover shifts and work overtime and I will be saying, no dice, not my shift.  Good luck to ya! ...

I'm Rich!! SoftScript Paycheck Is $150!!
Apr 05, 2012

Yep, that's right and I'm full-time!  I knew I should have listened to you all but I took the job anyway, hoping that it might be different for me.  You all were right!  I've emailed the manager more than once and each time she says she'll be adding more accounts but obviously that's not going to happen.  I've been with them about 2 months now and certainly can't make a living on this!  What to do, what to do.....  ...

If Only I Was Paid By The Correction. I Would Be Rich!
Mar 14, 2015

And for every correction I make, IT should be docked for their shameful performance. ...

If I Was As Rich As A MQ Suit, I Would Only Drink Fiji
Nov 03, 2011

s ...

My Expenses Go Up And The Mega-rich Companies Go Down With Sweat-shop Labor
Sep 26, 2012

I had a thought with the recent decision to not take a non-medical transcription job. I told the owner of the transcription company that I needed to be paid 8 cpl for this job and she was only paying 6-1/2 cpl. I told her that my expenses for everything are rising, food, shelter, gas etc. and she told me that the account that I would be doing this work for demands low cost for their transcription because of the work being sent to India, Pakistan, and the Philippines. This is a huge constructi ...

More Suits....
Jun 06, 2012

Do we really need all these upper management people?  We get an introduction email at least once a month......I feel another pay cut coming on or at least changes to DQS that will put more money in their pocket.  What are we getting paid for now that they can somehow manage not to pay us for?   ...

Suits Are Good!
Sep 12, 2010

Suits are just everyday people that have taken their careers toward management, usually just by accident. There are good suits and bad suits. We aren't all the same. Sometimes we suits become non-suits again or move back and forth. This "suit" talk is silly. We're all just people who are doing the best we can. It's even harder these days with a horrible economy, but we all do our best. Management is not the enemy. ...

Hey CBAY Suits
Mar 26, 2011

Why dont ya just open up all the regions into one clump and let us have a giant cesspool?  Then every report that pops up will get assigned out immediately and there will be instant TAT!  If you do it quick enough, you can beat all the other MTSOs to it and be the leader of the pack!  I mean, seriously, jumping from the 15 to 20 now is such a piece of cake, and you really dont want me thinking I have the upper hand here, do you? ...

I Have To Thank All Of You Who Talk About Law Suits
May 14, 2012

You've made this board so completely boring that I no longer feel the need to come here every day.    ...

For Nuance Suits. May You Have A
Jul 19, 2013

life plagued with famine, locusts and drought for having no concern for the lives and livelihood of those people who work the hardest for your wealth. May you know what it is like to struggle to feed your family and come to an understanding of what it feels like to not know how you will pay your bills or your rent/mortgage. May you know what it is to be ill and forego seeking treatment because of no insurance or enough money to cover the copay. This is my wish for you. ...

TO: NUANCE SUITS
Dec 22, 2013

First off, because I am polite, I would like to wish you a Merry Christmas. Now, I must ask, have you any idea as to the degree of financial devastation and destruction you have caused your MLSs? Are you aware that some have lost their homes and others are in the process of same due to a paycheck that is up to 50% less than what it used to be? Do you know or care that a lot of MLSs cannot afford to buy Christmas presents or even send out Christmas cards? To think that you hold us in such contemp ...

To The LOST SUITS Or SLAVES
Sep 17, 2010

Regarding the English slang for Management being termed as a "SUIT." On a forum/bbs/chat board it is not uncommon to find shortened variations of words in slang terminology being used.  There seems to be 2 classifications of work force/individuals on this forum and one would NOT need a certification in education to realize them to be Production and Management classifications.   The general consensus of "Production Workers" seems to have been approp ...

Make Me A CEO & I'll Cut All The Unnecessary Suits,
Mar 19, 2012

supervisors, managers, leaders, unnecessary webinars, conferences, etc., and increase the pay of the ones who actually have their hands on the item that produces revenue for the company...  Seems like an awful lot of wasted money in all these corporations IMHO.  ...

Maybe The Suits Should All Kick In Half Their
Mar 08, 2014

They'd still have plenty left over for the lifestyle they've carved out for themselves. I bet Vern and Amy are having a good chuckle right now. ...

SUITS MAKING RULES FOR UNDERLINGS
May 20, 2011

It is obvious that those in charge have NEVER typed a word and have no idea what transcription is all about.  They need to go on Undercover Boss and spend one day at the computer and listen to what we listen to and then tell me we need to be 99% accurate.  What a joke! ...

Do You Think MQ Suits Are Aware Of The Tammy Post And
Nov 03, 2011

x ...

Do You Think M Modal Suits Read This Site?
Apr 26, 2012

A Round Of Applause For The Nuance Suits
Aug 17, 2013

Hundreds of jobs out of TAT this morning across the board.  Betcha the clients are getting a little bit cranky.  While you are holding your employees to unobtainable standards of perfection to perfect your VR so you can get rid of us and send the meager rest to India, you will have run this company into the ground first.  Don't the clients penalize you when reports are late?  Make sure you pass that loss on to us, the MTs.  Don't dare take respon ...

Class Action Suits. All The Comments Below That Nothing
Apr 05, 2014

can be done. That is SO NOT true, and I hate to state the obvious, the elephant in OUR room here, that its likely management trolls.  The law firm listed below is fantastic.  And class actions work where 1 or 2 Plaintiffs step up and its converted to a class action for all employees. That's where ya sit back, don't have to do squat, the pros go over payroll and you get compensated if wages are calculated to be do you. Its simple, NOT some big drama fest.  This IS America ...

Hey Suits And Others Reading This...Do The Hospitals Know Their Work Is Being Sent Offshore?
Jun 03, 2013

Are we taking for granted the "clients" hospitals know where the work goes, but DO THEY really? Wonder. Even if they DO know, bet most patients/people don't.  Wish there was a way to spread the word around.  Bet most people would be outraged.  It also seems like not such a good idea for national security, or just for privacy sake, to send medical records, information, all over they world (yeah, yeah, I know, not ALL over the word...not yet).  GREED is such an awful thing ...

How Long You Think It Took For Zylo Suits To Send Email Telling
Jan 13, 2012

x ...

Multiple Emails
Jan 15, 2015

We seem to be getting more and more emails charting our progress, charting our errors, charting how much time we are idle.  You name it, these people are chart crazy.  I think they like the multiple colors.   I am worn out from it all.    If they spent half the time actually building us up with positives instead of negatives all the time, maybe, just maybe it would help our production.  ...

Multiple Physicians, Same Name?
Apr 03, 2015

I'm training with Nuance. CC goes to a doc, there is a choice of 2 to choose from, same city, both GP's. I can't find anything in the pdf manual about how to pend this. I asked and was told by TM to find it in the manual. I can't. Anyone know? Thx for any help. ...

Question About Multiple Accounts
Oct 28, 2009

I have five accounts that I currently work on - three are considered my "primaries" and two are "secondaries".  Does this seem like a lot or is it just me?  I have to switch between three different platforms to perform the work and on a daily basis I work in at least four of the accounts.  I'd love to find a position where I just had two, maybe even three accounts - does this even exist anymore?  ...

Multiple Calcifications About The S/l *lye* Of The Pelvis??
Apr 28, 2010

. ...

Working On Multiple Accounts
Apr 30, 2010

I work for an MTSO and have been given 4 accounts. After my first one ran out of work they gave me another, and then when that one ran out they gave me another and so on and so forth. My primary and secondary accounts I like, they are basically sister hospitals and are pretty similar. My fourth account is very large and always has work and is a totally different type of hospital, but I like the work and the packet the QA people sent me is very informative and easy to find what you need. However ...

Test For Multiple Myeloma
Aug 23, 2010

A recent _____ and Beta-2 microglobulins were checked, and the results are pending. Sounds like Pess-step  (he's eating, so it is hard to hear) Thanks!     ...

BRD Chemotherapy For Multiple Myeloma?
Apr 18, 2011

The patient has relapsed multiple myeloma.  The doc is saying the goal is to start her on s/l BRD with the hope of getting her to an excellent remission.  TIA. ...

Multiple Companies On This Account - Need To Know...
Jul 26, 2011

We are all wondering what is going on.  There are 3-4 companies doing this account.  Is one going to finally end up with it or is the account so huge that we are all going to do it...is the question.  If you are on it, you probably know what I am talking about (Companies including Keystrokes, Medquist, Keys, Healthscribe, eMTS). I hope this is not a ban-able question - just wondering if I am going to be out of a job - From where I am, the super says we are getting it - but I see ...

Is The CCS Exam Multiple Choice?
Apr 23, 2012

I was just wondering from anyone who has taken the CCS exam recently, is the whole exam multiple choice?  I ask because I am taking the Andrews course and using the AHIMA-published workbooks and they are all multiple choice.  I use a different skill set when doing these questions, work my way backward with deductive reasoning, reading the question and looking up each answer, eliminating the wrong ones.  This seems faster to me and I want to work as fast as I can on the test.  ...