A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Make me a CEO & I'll cut all the unnecessary suits, - sm

Posted: Mar 19, 2012

supervisors, managers, leaders, unnecessary webinars, conferences, etc., and increase the pay of the ones who actually have their hands on the item that produces revenue for the company...  Seems like an awful lot of wasted money in all these corporations IMHO. 

BINGO - nuf said

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

More Suits....
Jun 06, 2012

Do we really need all these upper management people?  We get an introduction email at least once a month......I feel another pay cut coming on or at least changes to DQS that will put more money in their pocket.  What are we getting paid for now that they can somehow manage not to pay us for?   ...

Suits Are Good!
Sep 12, 2010

Suits are just everyday people that have taken their careers toward management, usually just by accident. There are good suits and bad suits. We aren't all the same. Sometimes we suits become non-suits again or move back and forth. This "suit" talk is silly. We're all just people who are doing the best we can. It's even harder these days with a horrible economy, but we all do our best. Management is not the enemy. ...

Hey CBAY Suits
Mar 26, 2011

Why dont ya just open up all the regions into one clump and let us have a giant cesspool?  Then every report that pops up will get assigned out immediately and there will be instant TAT!  If you do it quick enough, you can beat all the other MTSOs to it and be the leader of the pack!  I mean, seriously, jumping from the 15 to 20 now is such a piece of cake, and you really dont want me thinking I have the upper hand here, do you? ...

I Have To Thank All Of You Who Talk About Law Suits
May 14, 2012

You've made this board so completely boring that I no longer feel the need to come here every day.    ...

For Nuance Suits. May You Have A
Jul 19, 2013

life plagued with famine, locusts and drought for having no concern for the lives and livelihood of those people who work the hardest for your wealth. May you know what it is like to struggle to feed your family and come to an understanding of what it feels like to not know how you will pay your bills or your rent/mortgage. May you know what it is to be ill and forego seeking treatment because of no insurance or enough money to cover the copay. This is my wish for you. ...

TO: NUANCE SUITS
Dec 22, 2013

First off, because I am polite, I would like to wish you a Merry Christmas. Now, I must ask, have you any idea as to the degree of financial devastation and destruction you have caused your MLSs? Are you aware that some have lost their homes and others are in the process of same due to a paycheck that is up to 50% less than what it used to be? Do you know or care that a lot of MLSs cannot afford to buy Christmas presents or even send out Christmas cards? To think that you hold us in such contemp ...

To The LOST SUITS Or SLAVES
Sep 17, 2010

Regarding the English slang for Management being termed as a "SUIT." On a forum/bbs/chat board it is not uncommon to find shortened variations of words in slang terminology being used.  There seems to be 2 classifications of work force/individuals on this forum and one would NOT need a certification in education to realize them to be Production and Management classifications.   The general consensus of "Production Workers" seems to have been approp ...

Maybe The Suits Should All Kick In Half Their
Mar 08, 2014

They'd still have plenty left over for the lifestyle they've carved out for themselves. I bet Vern and Amy are having a good chuckle right now. ...

SUITS MAKING RULES FOR UNDERLINGS
May 20, 2011

It is obvious that those in charge have NEVER typed a word and have no idea what transcription is all about.  They need to go on Undercover Boss and spend one day at the computer and listen to what we listen to and then tell me we need to be 99% accurate.  What a joke! ...

MQ Suits Are Too Rich. They Have Multiple Houses
Oct 30, 2011

I am scoping out a big box for my next move to under the overpass down the street. ...

Do You Think MQ Suits Are Aware Of The Tammy Post And
Nov 03, 2011

x ...

Do You Think M Modal Suits Read This Site?
Apr 26, 2012

A Round Of Applause For The Nuance Suits
Aug 17, 2013

Hundreds of jobs out of TAT this morning across the board.  Betcha the clients are getting a little bit cranky.  While you are holding your employees to unobtainable standards of perfection to perfect your VR so you can get rid of us and send the meager rest to India, you will have run this company into the ground first.  Don't the clients penalize you when reports are late?  Make sure you pass that loss on to us, the MTs.  Don't dare take respon ...

Class Action Suits. All The Comments Below That Nothing
Apr 05, 2014

can be done. That is SO NOT true, and I hate to state the obvious, the elephant in OUR room here, that its likely management trolls.  The law firm listed below is fantastic.  And class actions work where 1 or 2 Plaintiffs step up and its converted to a class action for all employees. That's where ya sit back, don't have to do squat, the pros go over payroll and you get compensated if wages are calculated to be do you. Its simple, NOT some big drama fest.  This IS America ...

Hey Suits And Others Reading This...Do The Hospitals Know Their Work Is Being Sent Offshore?
Jun 03, 2013

Are we taking for granted the "clients" hospitals know where the work goes, but DO THEY really? Wonder. Even if they DO know, bet most patients/people don't.  Wish there was a way to spread the word around.  Bet most people would be outraged.  It also seems like not such a good idea for national security, or just for privacy sake, to send medical records, information, all over they world (yeah, yeah, I know, not ALL over the word...not yet).  GREED is such an awful thing ...

How Long You Think It Took For Zylo Suits To Send Email Telling
Jan 13, 2012

x ...

Worried About Being Able To Even Make What I Used To Make Doing
Apr 11, 2011

I seem to be spending an awful lot of time in VR documents, so I am confused as to why I am getting paid less for them.  This stupid VR system types whatever it thinks it might be hearing and sometimes doesn't type anything at all.  I hate this VR.  I am up to 1800 lines but usually do 2200-2500 a day on straight transcription.  I don't know how I am going to feed my children.  I am a single mom and the head of household.  Believe me the child support isn& ...

The Suits Are Probably Saying "Why So Serious?"
Mar 23, 2010

They're so detached from reality, like Heath Ledger as the Joker in Batman.  There they sit all in their purple suits and crazy ideas.  They're probably thinking "Well, what else do they expect? They have fulfilling jobs.  We just gave them a great raise.  We make it fun to work for us with games and essays. Those stupid MTs just don't appreciate anything." ...

How Much Does A CCM Make
Jun 17, 2010

And do they get bonuses based on TAT?   have always been curious about this.  There was a time when I made more per year than an asst. supervisor (back at my co. before MQ bought us out).  Of course that is not the case anymore.  Any educated guesses? ...

Do Any Of The MTs Out There Make At Least...sm
Jan 25, 2011

$15 an hour on a daily basis.  I am in a horrific job right now (outside of my home) and need to make at least what I am making now which is about $15 an hour for a total of $97 a day.  I know transcription is tough nowadays, but if I go back to MT, do you think I can make at least that on a daily basis? ...

Is It Possible To Make
Aug 17, 2011

around $1,000/month part-time in this industry? ...

I Seriously Don't Know How To Make This Better
Aug 24, 2011

I've been working with this company for over 90 days. The first 90 days was a paid internship. Paid hourly, minimum wage. I am now a full time employee...paid on production.   However, I can not even seem to make minimum wage while on production pay! It is driving me nuts and is very discouraging. I'm not sure where to point the finger.   I worked 8 hours, only took one 20 minute break to eat. Over those 8 hours, according to the employers data base, I did around 1200 lin ...

What Do You Make?
Nov 15, 2011

I'm not sure if this has been brought up before ... or if this is one of those taboo subjects.. :) But what do you make per month as an MT and how many hours per week do you work to achieve that?  I'm just feeling like I can/should up my game a bit and thought this may be an encouraging way to get that push I need.  :)  ...

MUP (make Up Pay)
Sep 25, 2012

Anyone every get fired from Nuance for MUP?  ...

Okay Say I Make 10/6
Nov 05, 2012

What do you think they will do to get rid of me? I am really worried now, reading about all these terminations. ...

I DO NOT Want To Make Anyone Mad....
Nov 13, 2012

I looked at all the emails under here when I stopped work this afternoon and was hoping for a good description of the Town Hall meeting thingy.  What was the upshot?  Anything other than the usual blah blah blah?  Anything we need to know or else! LOL ...

Can You Make Any $$ With VR???
Feb 23, 2013

Okay, I'm waaaay behind the times.  I have been doing straight transcription for 35 years and am about to switch to VR editing at 0.45 cents per line.  Good Grief.  Can I make any money doing this??  My straight transcription accounts have all switched over about 80% of their work to VR and left all the truly terrible dictators on straight.  ...

How Much Do You Make?
Jul 22, 2013

Make's One Wonder--sm
Aug 07, 2013

Apparently the account I work on will be going completely offshore.  I am being moved to an account that I know has work (at least for now, not sure how many others will be switched to this one too).  I have to wonder though when will be the point when accounts go offshore and people are just fired.  While people do quit, is it enough to ensure there is still work stateside.  I have things that need to be taken care of.  New tires, new brakes, a new refrigerator, etc.&n ...

Does VR Make Anyone
Jul 27, 2014

after doing report after report?  Most of the reports I do are long, and there are so many incorrect words, looking at the mess that makes so sense, following along with the words,  and correcting literally makes me nauseated.   I feel like my eyeballs are crossed trying to focus in where the dictator is which is hard when the words I see are not the words I hear.  Sure can tell a transcriptionist had no part in developing this crap. I have ...