A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

This is just too rich! - Got my laugh for the day!

Posted: Mar 03, 2010

Laughing my butt off!  How long do you think this will last?  Yeah, they will be begging people to cover shifts and work overtime and I will be saying, no dice, not my shift.  Good luck to ya!

I agree!! - kp

[ In Reply To ..]
I am always being asked to put in more work and OT is available damn near every week trying to keep the hospital I'm on in the black!!

Similar Messages:

I'm Rich!! SoftScript Paycheck Is $150!!
Apr 05, 2012

Yep, that's right and I'm full-time!  I knew I should have listened to you all but I took the job anyway, hoping that it might be different for me.  You all were right!  I've emailed the manager more than once and each time she says she'll be adding more accounts but obviously that's not going to happen.  I've been with them about 2 months now and certainly can't make a living on this!  What to do, what to do.....  ...

If Only I Was Paid By The Correction. I Would Be Rich!
Mar 14, 2015

And for every correction I make, IT should be docked for their shameful performance. ...

MQ Suits Are Too Rich. They Have Multiple Houses
Oct 30, 2011

I am scoping out a big box for my next move to under the overpass down the street. ...

If I Was As Rich As A MQ Suit, I Would Only Drink Fiji
Nov 03, 2011

s ...

My Expenses Go Up And The Mega-rich Companies Go Down With Sweat-shop Labor
Sep 26, 2012

I had a thought with the recent decision to not take a non-medical transcription job. I told the owner of the transcription company that I needed to be paid 8 cpl for this job and she was only paying 6-1/2 cpl. I told her that my expenses for everything are rising, food, shelter, gas etc. and she told me that the account that I would be doing this work for demands low cost for their transcription because of the work being sent to India, Pakistan, and the Philippines. This is a huge constructi ...