A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

test for multiple myeloma - marel2

Posted: Aug 23, 2010

A recent _____ and Beta-2 microglobulins were checked, and the results are pending.

Sounds like Pess-step  (he's eating, so it is hard to hear)

Thanks!

Dontcha just LOVE when they eat??!? - no1joe

[ In Reply To ..]
Even better, when they burp. So gross. Anyhow, maybe it's PET scan? Just a guess. : )

Not PET scan, but thx for the try - Marel2

[ In Reply To ..]

SPEP - mt2long

[ In Reply To ..]
x

That's it !! Thank you all so much! - Marel2

[ In Reply To ..]
Thx!

Similar Messages:

BRD Chemotherapy For Multiple Myeloma?
Apr 18, 2011

The patient has relapsed multiple myeloma.  The doc is saying the goal is to start her on s/l BRD with the hope of getting her to an excellent remission.  TIA. ...

Drug S/l Zymeta - Hx Of Multiple Myeloma, HTN, Neuropathy
Jun 13, 2010

x ...

Drug S/l Zymeta - Hx Of Multiple Myeloma, HTN, Neuropathy.
Jun 13, 2010

x ...

Treating Multiple Myeloma With "Zolcade?"
Nov 22, 2009

Patient taking "Zolcade" for mulitple myeloma. ...

Patient Has Myeloma. Dictator Says What S/l Falidimide 100 Mg
Sep 16, 2010

I can not find a real link for this drug.  Please help. ...

Multiple Emails
Jan 15, 2015

We seem to be getting more and more emails charting our progress, charting our errors, charting how much time we are idle.  You name it, these people are chart crazy.  I think they like the multiple colors.   I am worn out from it all.    If they spent half the time actually building us up with positives instead of negatives all the time, maybe, just maybe it would help our production.  ...

Multiple Physicians, Same Name?
Apr 03, 2015

I'm training with Nuance. CC goes to a doc, there is a choice of 2 to choose from, same city, both GP's. I can't find anything in the pdf manual about how to pend this. I asked and was told by TM to find it in the manual. I can't. Anyone know? Thx for any help. ...

Question About Multiple Accounts
Oct 28, 2009

I have five accounts that I currently work on - three are considered my "primaries" and two are "secondaries".  Does this seem like a lot or is it just me?  I have to switch between three different platforms to perform the work and on a daily basis I work in at least four of the accounts.  I'd love to find a position where I just had two, maybe even three accounts - does this even exist anymore?  ...

Multiple Calcifications About The S/l *lye* Of The Pelvis??
Apr 28, 2010

. ...

Working On Multiple Accounts
Apr 30, 2010

I work for an MTSO and have been given 4 accounts. After my first one ran out of work they gave me another, and then when that one ran out they gave me another and so on and so forth. My primary and secondary accounts I like, they are basically sister hospitals and are pretty similar. My fourth account is very large and always has work and is a totally different type of hospital, but I like the work and the packet the QA people sent me is very informative and easy to find what you need. However ...

Multiple Companies On This Account - Need To Know...
Jul 26, 2011

We are all wondering what is going on.  There are 3-4 companies doing this account.  Is one going to finally end up with it or is the account so huge that we are all going to do it...is the question.  If you are on it, you probably know what I am talking about (Companies including Keystrokes, Medquist, Keys, Healthscribe, eMTS). I hope this is not a ban-able question - just wondering if I am going to be out of a job - From where I am, the super says we are getting it - but I see ...

Is The CCS Exam Multiple Choice?
Apr 23, 2012

I was just wondering from anyone who has taken the CCS exam recently, is the whole exam multiple choice?  I ask because I am taking the Andrews course and using the AHIMA-published workbooks and they are all multiple choice.  I use a different skill set when doing these questions, work my way backward with deductive reasoning, reading the question and looking up each answer, eliminating the wrong ones.  This seems faster to me and I want to work as fast as I can on the test.  ...

Curious About Having Multiple Jobs
Aug 28, 2012

Would anyone be willing to weigh in on how many MT jobs they currently have? The couple of MTs I know said they all work for a couple of different MT companies so they have plenty of work, but I also heard someone say they work for 3 at once. I'm not sure I could handle 3 at a time but it sounds like it's smart to have 2 so you always have a backup. Thanks to any responders ...

Multiple 6-0 S/l Fullon Sutures
Oct 29, 2012

Multiple 6-0 s/l fullon sutures were then utilized to complete the skin closure. ...

So Is QA Handling Multiple Accounts Also?
Nov 24, 2013

They darn sure are all over the map as well. This BOSS speaks to the problem we are all complaining about, multiple accounts cause multiple problems. If you actually sat down and DID your job, you could better track and send out work. There are ways, it takes time, and it takes extreme patience, and most of all it takes the loss of you TAT bonus for maybe a couple of months until you get it right. If you truly care, quality would come first. And QA, please stop the BS corrections, I ...

Dental Exam - There Are Also Multiple *diasthenosums*
Oct 26, 2009

the majority of which are located anterior to the premolars between teeth #23 & 24 ...

Multiple Accounts & Equipment Issues
Oct 08, 2010

Hi all, wondering if anyone transcribing from home has more than 1 account & therefore more than 1 computer? I have 1 monitor, keyboard/mouse & foot pedal that I would like to use for both computers & am wondering if there is a magic "switch box" or other device I could use so I don't have to buy additional equipment?  Anyone have any other ideas on how to set this up? ...

During Chemotherapy A Port-A-Cath Used For Multiple ?
Feb 03, 2011

The word sounds like theficants.   The sentence is - We discussed the importance of a Port-A-Cath if she were to proceed with chemotherapy since the regimen contains multiple ____.   S/l theficant, thuficant, deficants.  Found toxicants, but doesn't sound like that.   Any help is appreciated.   Thanks, mt ...

Multiple Breast Scars And S/l  Simmastia
Sep 06, 2011

multiple breast scars and s/l  simmastia. ...

MQ Suits Are Too Rich. They Have Multiple Houses
Oct 30, 2011

I am scoping out a big box for my next move to under the overpass down the street. ...

Keeping Track Of Multiple Accounts/jobs
May 18, 2010

I recently quit my hospital MT job and started working for a mid sized MTSO. This was a big change for me, different platforms, different rules, different type of accounts. I have 4 accounts with this job, all with their own little rules and formats and things. On top of that I recently was hired and quit with another large MTSO for weekend work (didn't like the QA or managers; I was constantly being forgotten). Anyway, I quit them after 2 weeks and was just hired as an IC for small MTSO an ...

Patient Takes Multiple Supplemental Vitamins
Sep 14, 2010

s/l So-roo-ta, s/l Ping, s/l ADD5 Plus, s/l Twi-lite-tine, s/l ara-bin-ma-neg-rate, s/l Toe-me powder and s/l  I know this is a lot but if you could help with any.  This PA is terrible!!! Thanks for any help.   ...

Cardiac Consultation 2/l Multiple S/l Colachional Tachycardia
Mar 25, 2011

Doc is describing telemery strip and says "tachycardia which appears to be multiple calachional tachycardia.  Any ideas?  thanks.   ...

Test S/l Mal-blees Test - Left Elbow Lateral Epicondylitis
Jan 18, 2012

x ...

Do Multiple Typos Drive You Crazy And When Does It Stop Being A Typo
Feb 28, 2010

Just want to vent a little about how lazy I think people over the age of 18 have gotten regarding proper grammar and spelling.  I am not just talking about typos.  I know on MTStars we are not supposed to point out typos, but I was just struck with the question:  When does it stop being a typo and start being laziness and sloppiness, or maybe even uneducated?  I just received an Email from my 19-year-old granddaughter that was full of those abbreviations that everyone uses w ...

Is Anyone Here An RHIT? Wondering How Difficult The Test Is Compared To CCS Test
Jul 10, 2012

nm ...

Multiple Regions Of Low Density In Both Sides Of The Internal Capsule. Probably Represent Old (s/l)
Aug 09, 2010

Multiple regions of low density in both sides of the internal capsule. Probably represent old (s/l) "pointment" or infarctions. ...

Let's Try This One More Time. "Multiple Regions Of Low Density In Both Sides Of The Intern
Aug 10, 2010

Let's try this one more time. "Multiple regions of low density in both sides of the internal capsule. Probably represent old (s/l) 'pointment' or infarctions." ...

Multiple Skin-colored Papules Consistent With S/L ***arthrotype Hives***
Jun 20, 2011

:( Unsure what she is saying. Boy has rash on arms and legs, and doc says "Multiple skin-colored papules on arms and legs consistent with S/L arthrotype hives." I have no clue... ...

Gyno Test - S/l Wisp Test? I Think I'm Spent!
Jan 05, 2010

.. ...