A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

How long you think it took for Zylo suits to send email telling - MTs not to mention their name here, lol. nm

Posted: Jan 13, 2012

x

Zylo - Stilllaughing

[ In Reply To ..]
HAHAHAHAHA! Got to love it.

what? - devilsadvocate

[ In Reply To ..]
What? This site is supposedly anonymous, how do they expect to enforce something like that?

If they send an email, it's a blanket email to all MTs - regarding things said here.

[ In Reply To ..]
They definitely read this site, wouldn't you if you were an MTSO? I think it's ridiculous they send out emails re. stuff they see on other sites but they occasionally do. They should be more secure; MTs are busting down the doors trying to get jobs with Zylomed.

Postings here are secure, at least that's what the moderator claims. I have never worried about things I have posted here but then I usually post pretty positive things and I only post the truth.

JUST A POT STIRRER... - NO EMAIL WAS SENT, nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

how do you know one wasn't sent? - nm

[ In Reply To ..]

Because I didn't get one... - Unless it was just sent to the troublemakers???

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Not pot stirring. Post on Zylomed was Veil Lifting. - Uncovering the unethical pay practice of Zylo. nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

I meant how long before they sent email to Zylo - MTs about not mentioning their name here. nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

Anyone Else Get The Email Telling You How Much
May 07, 2012

They are tracking every key movement while you're in docqscribe and sending it as incentive to help you produce more..Well you got me with a week where my internet was messed up bad,,,so all I can do is go up from here...No warning, they are just watching...I dont like being watched...Applied for a transcription job in a docs office,  if the money is right, Im outta here... ...

Do They Send Rejection Email To Your Testing Email?
Mar 20, 2014

s ...

How Long Does It Take Softscript To Send....
Oct 28, 2013

an offer letter and new hire paperwork after your phone interview?  I interviewed with them this morning and was told to check my email.  It's been almost 12 hours and nothing.  ...

Can Someone Tell Me How Long It Takes For Them To Send A Box To Return This Computer?
Aug 22, 2013

I just want it out of here...I'm gonna put it in the garage if they don't send that box soon. Do we have to take it to the post office once we get the box or will UPS pick it up or ? TIA ...

Did You All Put Your Resume In An Email, Or Send
Mar 11, 2014

Curious, and want to do it right.  Thanks. ...

When OOW, How Often Do You Check Back And Send TSM An Email When Still OOW? NM
Nov 09, 2014

xxx ...

Test Email Send Out By Imedx This A.m. If You (sm)
Feb 03, 2015

didn't get it, you should contact your supervisor.  It seems there are many people who are not getting their emails.  They are probably trying to fix it. ...

Is It Improper For Management To Send Private Email
May 30, 2013

to an employee who is seeking input from peers regarding a work related situation?  The email was obviously only sent to initimidate the employee. Nothing helpful or anything of that nature.  Just a note to let them know they had been spotted on this thread.  I think it's kind of creepy and not very professional, but then how would any of you feel?  This was not a simple reply to a post, it was sent through the private email link on the post ...

How Do You Send The Question? Typed It, But What Do I Check To Send It?
Apr 17, 2013

nm ...

More Suits....
Jun 06, 2012

Do we really need all these upper management people?  We get an introduction email at least once a month......I feel another pay cut coming on or at least changes to DQS that will put more money in their pocket.  What are we getting paid for now that they can somehow manage not to pay us for?   ...

Suits Are Good!
Sep 12, 2010

Suits are just everyday people that have taken their careers toward management, usually just by accident. There are good suits and bad suits. We aren't all the same. Sometimes we suits become non-suits again or move back and forth. This "suit" talk is silly. We're all just people who are doing the best we can. It's even harder these days with a horrible economy, but we all do our best. Management is not the enemy. ...

Hey CBAY Suits
Mar 26, 2011

Why dont ya just open up all the regions into one clump and let us have a giant cesspool?  Then every report that pops up will get assigned out immediately and there will be instant TAT!  If you do it quick enough, you can beat all the other MTSOs to it and be the leader of the pack!  I mean, seriously, jumping from the 15 to 20 now is such a piece of cake, and you really dont want me thinking I have the upper hand here, do you? ...

I Have To Thank All Of You Who Talk About Law Suits
May 14, 2012

You've made this board so completely boring that I no longer feel the need to come here every day.    ...

For Nuance Suits. May You Have A
Jul 19, 2013

life plagued with famine, locusts and drought for having no concern for the lives and livelihood of those people who work the hardest for your wealth. May you know what it is like to struggle to feed your family and come to an understanding of what it feels like to not know how you will pay your bills or your rent/mortgage. May you know what it is to be ill and forego seeking treatment because of no insurance or enough money to cover the copay. This is my wish for you. ...

TO: NUANCE SUITS
Dec 22, 2013

First off, because I am polite, I would like to wish you a Merry Christmas. Now, I must ask, have you any idea as to the degree of financial devastation and destruction you have caused your MLSs? Are you aware that some have lost their homes and others are in the process of same due to a paycheck that is up to 50% less than what it used to be? Do you know or care that a lot of MLSs cannot afford to buy Christmas presents or even send out Christmas cards? To think that you hold us in such contemp ...

To The LOST SUITS Or SLAVES
Sep 17, 2010

Regarding the English slang for Management being termed as a "SUIT." On a forum/bbs/chat board it is not uncommon to find shortened variations of words in slang terminology being used.  There seems to be 2 classifications of work force/individuals on this forum and one would NOT need a certification in education to realize them to be Production and Management classifications.   The general consensus of "Production Workers" seems to have been approp ...

Make Me A CEO & I'll Cut All The Unnecessary Suits,
Mar 19, 2012

supervisors, managers, leaders, unnecessary webinars, conferences, etc., and increase the pay of the ones who actually have their hands on the item that produces revenue for the company...  Seems like an awful lot of wasted money in all these corporations IMHO.  ...

Maybe The Suits Should All Kick In Half Their
Mar 08, 2014

They'd still have plenty left over for the lifestyle they've carved out for themselves. I bet Vern and Amy are having a good chuckle right now. ...

After Just Telling Us MT Will Never Make What They Used To And Will
Oct 16, 2012

they dont mention in the ad no pay increased and never making a living wage. ...

Those Telling You MT Is In Demand
Mar 18, 2013

Please don't listen to those telling you that MT is in demand. Those are either schools. or recruiters who work for MTSOs. I suppose we could twist this to mean that MTs are still needed, but what they don't tell you is that the pay is horrendous these days. That being said, if one still chooses to do it, go in with your eyes WIDE OPEN and remember these posts......   ...

Should I Bother Telling My TSM About This...
May 08, 2015

In FIESA I was corrected for, but didn't lose points for,  leaving out the word "of" after the word "off," as I learned in transcription school that it is not correct to say "off of," you just need to say "off." Should I tell my TSM to mention this to the QA person or does no one care since I didn't lose any points? I have also seen blanks in reports that this QA person added to my reports for words that I know I typed correctly because I am very familiar with my accounts and have ...

SUITS MAKING RULES FOR UNDERLINGS
May 20, 2011

It is obvious that those in charge have NEVER typed a word and have no idea what transcription is all about.  They need to go on Undercover Boss and spend one day at the computer and listen to what we listen to and then tell me we need to be 99% accurate.  What a joke! ...

MQ Suits Are Too Rich. They Have Multiple Houses
Oct 30, 2011

I am scoping out a big box for my next move to under the overpass down the street. ...

Do You Think MQ Suits Are Aware Of The Tammy Post And
Nov 03, 2011

x ...

Do You Think M Modal Suits Read This Site?
Apr 26, 2012

A Round Of Applause For The Nuance Suits
Aug 17, 2013

Hundreds of jobs out of TAT this morning across the board.  Betcha the clients are getting a little bit cranky.  While you are holding your employees to unobtainable standards of perfection to perfect your VR so you can get rid of us and send the meager rest to India, you will have run this company into the ground first.  Don't the clients penalize you when reports are late?  Make sure you pass that loss on to us, the MTs.  Don't dare take respon ...

Class Action Suits. All The Comments Below That Nothing
Apr 05, 2014

can be done. That is SO NOT true, and I hate to state the obvious, the elephant in OUR room here, that its likely management trolls.  The law firm listed below is fantastic.  And class actions work where 1 or 2 Plaintiffs step up and its converted to a class action for all employees. That's where ya sit back, don't have to do squat, the pros go over payroll and you get compensated if wages are calculated to be do you. Its simple, NOT some big drama fest.  This IS America ...

Shouldn't AHDI Be Telling MQ
Mar 02, 2010

this is a very dangerous thing to do for patient care? ...

Emdat Shuts Down W/o Me Telling It To?
Aug 03, 2010

Yesterday when I logged in to type in Emdat I could get a report started and then Emdat just shut down.  I logged back in and it closed itself again without me telling it to.  I was working fine Friday at the end of my shift.  I don't understand what is going on with it this week.  I can't call the Emdat help because I do not have long distance on my home phone.  I emailed them but they didn't know how to help me.  This is very frustrating.  I CA ...

Oh Goodie! I Just Got An E-mail Telling Me
Jan 19, 2011

how many times I clicked the mouse while doing ASR last week and how many minutes I was idle in a document.  Gee, could it be that I was looking up a word or checking on a previously dictated document in order to complete the document I was working on in order to produce a good report with no holes? If I want to click my mouse I'll click my mouse! Oh yes, the good news is the e-mail said that I could attend an online class so I can learn how to be more productive and use the "hot ...