A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

multiple calcifications about the s/l *lye* of the pelvis?? - gigi

Posted: Apr 28, 2010

Maybe ilia of pelvis ?? sm - Lilly

[ In Reply To ..]
Pleural of ilium. I've heard some docs pronounce it il-e-i, however. :)

Lie of the pelvis, means area surrounding the pelvis. - NM

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Really... I had never heard that. sm - Lilly

[ In Reply To ..]
I love learning new things myself. :)

Similar Messages:

QA ? Soft-tissue Calcifications
Apr 21, 2011

I put   soft-tissue calcifications   and in another report put   soft-tissue swelling   and an editor changed it to  soft tissue calcifications    soft tissue swelling.    Was I wrong?  I thought it needed a hyphen.   ...

Booker 2 To 3 Heterotopic Calcifications
Jun 04, 2014

She has fairly intense heterotopic calcifications that I would describe as probably a "Booker 2 to 3"?  ...

There Are Fine Interarticular Calcifications Next To The Superior S/l "ajuld" Acetabulum.
Aug 29, 2013

nm ...

CT Abdomen/Pelvis
Sep 11, 2010

The gallbladder (S/L) circulatory tract unremarkable. Thank you in advance... ...

CT Abdomen & Pelvis
Nov 10, 2010

The uterus is heterogeneous and appears to be mildly S/L levo flexed.  If that is correct, is it one word, hyphenated, two words...? Thanks in advance! ...

Pelvis System
Oct 27, 2012

So which is the correct spelling for this system? Pelvicaliceal, pelvocaliceal, pelvicalyceal, pelvocalyceal? I've came across all 4 so far...  ...

AP Hip, Center Pelvis
Dec 19, 2014

AP hip-centered pelvis or AP hip, center pelvis?    ...

Pelvic, Pelves, Pelvis?
Jan 27, 2010

CT scan of the __________ pelvic revealed 2 small calcifications in the middle and lower poles of the right kidney... ...

X-rays Of Pelvis And Femur
Apr 15, 2012

There is no evidence of loosening of the hardware although on one AP, there does appear to be increased lucency about the fracture site, which could be attributed to s/l moth effect.  ...

Single View Of The Pelvis
Feb 18, 2013

The gamma nail tip is at the region of the fovius adralas??? ...

Ct Scan Of The Abdomen And Pelvis
May 22, 2013

Could anyone help me with an unknown?  During above scan some "vague air"  was detected?     Searched and searched. Clearly I am misunderstanding.   Thanks ...

CT Scan Of Abdomen And Pelvis Help With Word Please
Nov 30, 2010

The doctor says "No bowel obstruction."  _____ (s/l receivable) food particles and gastric secretions are seen within the stomach. Can anyone help me here please????  TIA! ...

Help! Patient Has Severe RA And S/l Win Suf Deformity Of Pelvis? Nm
Jun 08, 2012

.. ...

Grammar - No Mass Or Ascites Are Seen In The Pelvis
Jun 27, 2013

Hi.  I have a doctor that says "No mass or ascites are seen in the pelvis".  Is this correct or is it "is seen in the pelvis". ...

Radiology Help: Pelvis X-ray Shows Some Abnormality (s/l Lie)_____ Of Femur
Jul 28, 2013

Thanks ...

Pelvis Film - "She Retains Good Bone S/l Stack
Jul 03, 2010

Examination of her pelvis film shows she has moderately advanced degenerative joint disease of her right hip with large femoral head osteophyte and medial wear.  She retains good bone s/l stack?? ...

Supine AP View Of The Pelvis Shows Normal Symmetric ___(s/l Mal-no) Of The Hips.
Mar 27, 2015

I cannot make out the word at all.  He talks very fast.   ...

Femur And Pelvis X-rays - Minimal Spurring Of The Acetabulum And Questionable Fragmentation Of The S
Nov 04, 2009

x ...

Multiple Emails
Jan 15, 2015

We seem to be getting more and more emails charting our progress, charting our errors, charting how much time we are idle.  You name it, these people are chart crazy.  I think they like the multiple colors.   I am worn out from it all.    If they spent half the time actually building us up with positives instead of negatives all the time, maybe, just maybe it would help our production.  ...

Multiple Physicians, Same Name?
Apr 03, 2015

I'm training with Nuance. CC goes to a doc, there is a choice of 2 to choose from, same city, both GP's. I can't find anything in the pdf manual about how to pend this. I asked and was told by TM to find it in the manual. I can't. Anyone know? Thx for any help. ...

Question About Multiple Accounts
Oct 28, 2009

I have five accounts that I currently work on - three are considered my "primaries" and two are "secondaries".  Does this seem like a lot or is it just me?  I have to switch between three different platforms to perform the work and on a daily basis I work in at least four of the accounts.  I'd love to find a position where I just had two, maybe even three accounts - does this even exist anymore?  ...

Working On Multiple Accounts
Apr 30, 2010

I work for an MTSO and have been given 4 accounts. After my first one ran out of work they gave me another, and then when that one ran out they gave me another and so on and so forth. My primary and secondary accounts I like, they are basically sister hospitals and are pretty similar. My fourth account is very large and always has work and is a totally different type of hospital, but I like the work and the packet the QA people sent me is very informative and easy to find what you need. However ...

Test For Multiple Myeloma
Aug 23, 2010

A recent _____ and Beta-2 microglobulins were checked, and the results are pending. Sounds like Pess-step  (he's eating, so it is hard to hear) Thanks!     ...

BRD Chemotherapy For Multiple Myeloma?
Apr 18, 2011

The patient has relapsed multiple myeloma.  The doc is saying the goal is to start her on s/l BRD with the hope of getting her to an excellent remission.  TIA. ...

Multiple Companies On This Account - Need To Know...
Jul 26, 2011

We are all wondering what is going on.  There are 3-4 companies doing this account.  Is one going to finally end up with it or is the account so huge that we are all going to do it...is the question.  If you are on it, you probably know what I am talking about (Companies including Keystrokes, Medquist, Keys, Healthscribe, eMTS). I hope this is not a ban-able question - just wondering if I am going to be out of a job - From where I am, the super says we are getting it - but I see ...

Is The CCS Exam Multiple Choice?
Apr 23, 2012

I was just wondering from anyone who has taken the CCS exam recently, is the whole exam multiple choice?  I ask because I am taking the Andrews course and using the AHIMA-published workbooks and they are all multiple choice.  I use a different skill set when doing these questions, work my way backward with deductive reasoning, reading the question and looking up each answer, eliminating the wrong ones.  This seems faster to me and I want to work as fast as I can on the test.  ...

Curious About Having Multiple Jobs
Aug 28, 2012

Would anyone be willing to weigh in on how many MT jobs they currently have? The couple of MTs I know said they all work for a couple of different MT companies so they have plenty of work, but I also heard someone say they work for 3 at once. I'm not sure I could handle 3 at a time but it sounds like it's smart to have 2 so you always have a backup. Thanks to any responders ...

Multiple 6-0 S/l Fullon Sutures
Oct 29, 2012

Multiple 6-0 s/l fullon sutures were then utilized to complete the skin closure. ...

So Is QA Handling Multiple Accounts Also?
Nov 24, 2013

They darn sure are all over the map as well. This BOSS speaks to the problem we are all complaining about, multiple accounts cause multiple problems. If you actually sat down and DID your job, you could better track and send out work. There are ways, it takes time, and it takes extreme patience, and most of all it takes the loss of you TAT bonus for maybe a couple of months until you get it right. If you truly care, quality would come first. And QA, please stop the BS corrections, I ...

Dental Exam - There Are Also Multiple *diasthenosums*
Oct 26, 2009

the majority of which are located anterior to the premolars between teeth #23 & 24 ...