A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

any information on Chroncle Transcription is appreciated. - n/m

Posted: Mar 02, 2010

Check out the posts further down this page.... - sosmt

[ In Reply To ..]
Also, do a search on this board. There should be plenty about this company.

thanks. - n/m

[ In Reply To ..]

Interesting they don't mention ASR in their ad, I hired on - unhappy

[ In Reply To ..]
for straight typing and assured of no speech rec only to receive an email weeks later the account was going to ASR shortly.

What platform do they use? - TIA

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

Similar Messages:

Probity-Any Information Would Be Appreciated
Aug 14, 2011

I was not able to find recent information about them.   1.  Are they honest?  (I recently had a bad experience) 2.  Is there steady work?   (I did not have that.) 3.  Are they flexible?   4.   Benefit information.   I would apreciated any infomration.      ...

Fast Chart - Any Information Is Appreciated
Dec 16, 2009

Any information is appreciated on format, pay, etc. ...

Any Information On Softscript...good Or Bad...appreciated.
Oct 14, 2011

nm ...

Sandia Medical Transcription, Albuquerque, NM; Any Info Appreciated
Dec 04, 2010

Does anyone work for or has anyone heard of Sandia Medical Transcription out of Albuquerque, NM?  They call themselves the “Internet Dictation Service for Traditional Catholic Doctors” and their website states they “serve doctors, regardless of religion, who only perform moral medical procedures.” It sounds like they only do straight transcription (no SR) and only hire Independent Contractors. Anyone have any insight into this company?  Any information would b ...

Any Information On JLG Transcription Out Of Florida? Nm
Jan 12, 2010

n, ...

Any Information On Transcription Solutions?
Apr 06, 2010

Specifically their VR platform.  Is pay on time/accurate?  How are they to work for?  Are you micromanaged?   Thanks! ...

Skilled Transcription- Any New Information
Apr 07, 2010

Anyone have any current information on this company? Thanks in advance ...

Any Information On Oracle Transcription, Inc?
Apr 28, 2010

I am interested in any info. or experiences with Oracle Transcription out of Maryland.  Thanks for your time and input! ...

Transcription Solutions.....any Information...tia
May 27, 2010

nm ...

Advanced Transcription - Any Information
Jan 04, 2011

Any information you can share will be appreciated.  Thanks! ...

Updated Information On ANP Transcription?
Jan 31, 2011

I'm wondering if anyone has some updated information on ANP transcription? I've searched and found some older info regarding late payment, low rate. I've passed their tests and have transcribed focus groups before, and right in their contract it states how often they pay and the rate, so I'm clear on that. I'm not trying to make a full-time job of this gig, just some extra money. It's always scary to hear some bad news about a prospective job, but it didn't se ...

Alpha Transcription Information?
Mar 02, 2011

What's up with Alpha? ...

Information About Viva Transcription
Jul 02, 2011

Can anyone offer information about Viva Transcription....such as pay rates, what Viva is like as an employer, or any information that would be helpful to a transcriptionist who would be working for them.  Thank you! ...

Landmark Transcription Information?
Jul 15, 2011

Does anyone have any information about Landmark Transcription.  Do they have benefits? ...

Peachtree Transcription Information
Dec 13, 2011

Anyone have any information on Peachtree Transcription?  Anyone working or worked for them?  Do they pay on time and do they pay decent?  Saw a job ad for them and just wondering if I should spend my time applying.  Thx! ...

The Transcription Doctors, Inc. Information?
Feb 06, 2012

Does anyone have any information on this company...they were very quick to send out the paperwork to work for them so just wondering if anyone currently works for them or has in the recent past and is willing to share any information.  Checked the archives but really couldnt find much on them...i guess that could be a good sign though ???? ...

Does Anyone Have Any Information On United Transcription?
Apr 27, 2012

Does anyone have any information on United Transcription?  Do they have straight typing or VR?  Any info would be much appreciated.  I took the dictation part of the test today and am waiting to hear back from them. ...

Thomas Transcription - Any Information?
Jul 05, 2012

Does anyone know about this company? If so can you give me any information. Thanks ...

Any Information On Hands On Transcription
Feb 11, 2013

Pay on time, work types, supervisors, etc?  Thanks so much, I need a job. ...

Any Information On Blair's Transcription
Jul 10, 2014

I only found 2 other ads for this company, one in Feb. 2014 and in 2012.  No reviews or anything.  Exact same wording for each ad.  Is this company legit?  ...

Any Recent Information On Breitner Transcription?
Apr 17, 2010

Hello, I was just wondering if there is any new information about Breitner. I have read both good and bad things. I was offered a position with them. This would be my very first job as a new graduate, and I want a good first-job experience. I understand that not everyone is going to love every company. There are going to be people out there that share their good and bad experiences, which I appreciate. How valid are the complaints though. I do not want to pass judgement on a company and miss a g ...

Solid Information On What Is Going On With Landmark Transcription
Aug 17, 2010

Does anyone have any solid information on what is going on with Landmark?  I know they are doing layoffs, a friend of mine was laid off, but my account seems to be fully functional, no change in work status.  Someone said they they are closing and I was wondering if I should bail out or stick around.  ...

United Transcription - Some Current Information
Sep 07, 2010

Can someone give me some current information about this company, good bad, would prefer someone working there now or within the last 6 months. Have done a search but would like something more current.  Thanks in advance. ...

Information About Inscribe Transcription Company?
Jan 20, 2011

Can anyone offer any information about Inscribe Transcription Company?  Thanks... ...

Hands On Transcription Any Recent Information?
Jun 15, 2012

I was recently asked to test by this company and most of the communication was done via email.  I have over 30 years of experience and this is the first time that I have ever been asked by a company to download their softwiare in order to be able to test.  I downloaded the software on Tuesday evening and spent until yesterday trying to figure out why I could not get the Bayscribe player to come up.  When I contacted the lady who seemed to be in charge of the testing, she had no id ...

Current Information About SOAP Transcription?
Aug 06, 2012

Does anybody have any current information about SOAP transcription? I have a job now that is not enough hours and have been thinking of applying with them if they are any good. I don't want to quit my current job and get in a worse situation if it's not a great company to work for.  Any information would be helpful. TIA. ...

Hils Transcription - Recent Information
Oct 01, 2012

Just wondering if anyone has any RECENT info on Hils Transcription?  I see old posts in 2008 and 2009, but nothing recent.  Are they a good company to work for?  I can't seem to find any GOOD companies out there. Thanks! ...

Chase Transcription - Current Information
Mar 03, 2013

Looking for current information on Chase Transcription out of Ohio re: pay, working conditions, etc., as they share some of the "recently bought out TCI" accounts. Thanks! ...

Any Current Information On SOAP Transcription
Nov 15, 2013

I've looked through the archives here and I'm not finding any current information on SOAP Transcription.  Does anyone have any recent info for me on the company?  Are they a good company to work for?  What is their pay like?  I read on their website that they hire someone with a Learntranscription.com certificate or a certificate from any accredited AHDI affiliation.  Is that a must to get hired there?  I don't have any certifications, but I have quite a bit of experience.  ...

Information You Could Give Me On Paragon Transcription
May 22, 2014

I would like any information you could give me on Paragon Transcription.   Thank you.   ...