A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

TT Managers are appreciated (sm) - Another TTMT

Posted: Feb 11, 2015

I have had only good experiences with TT account managers.  They have always answered my emails promptly and been very willing to be flexible with my scheduliing.   AD has always taken the time to make personal phone calls to MTs when more info is needed or something didn't go through the system, to make sure they get paid on time.   I'm sure they share our stress over the accounts going to EPIC.  I just wanted them to know they are appreciated for all their hard work.

I second that! sm - ColtsFan

[ In Reply To ..]
I think she's the best too. She's always worked very hard for us. She has gone above and beyond through all these changes.

I agree, but could someone please please tell me (sm) - me

[ In Reply To ..]
who AD supervisor is? The only AD I know of is the tech guy. Please?

Um, she is close to evil - Tass

[ In Reply To ..]
I agree, AD is special. I especially enjoyed:

1. February 9, after 5 days, an email from her stating We are no longer convering ** and **

(No info at all after that, just this nice crisp line)

2. Before you log in, plz contact me, we don't want to put too many people on as the volume isn't that large

(Cute, this was in reference to where we were all going as our volume dried up).

She is not evil, just part of a bad machine. There are ways for them to reach out to us in different way, but they do not. Lack of interest and matter-of-fact attitude on job stress this last month especially, leaves one wondering why we are letting ANY of the suits off the hook, and also managers.

Disgusting company. I cannot even plan future now as it has been destroyed by no info.

AD is about as nice as she can be, given - the circumstances

[ In Reply To ..]
I object to the word "evil" in conjunction with her personality. I don't think you have any idea of the position the managers are in if you can say that, or are just completely self-absorbed in your own world.

Humm - Tass

[ In Reply To ..]
Yes, I am absorbed in bills and rent coming with no indication from ANYONE at ImedxVille what the status is of the future, or just 2 week notice courtesy. Yes, absorbed I am, like probably you when your account, backup account, or 3rd backup account dries up to go, let's see, hum, tons of hospitals/accounts no more, all at same time, obviously not hospitals conspiring, let's just say Imedx has keep quiet on shifting everything. Love.
I say this in the most friendly, calm, peaceful way-- - find another job---this is not
[ In Reply To ..]
going to get better. That has been my solution, and it is a great relief to have made that decision. I'm not trying to be sassy and tell you to buy clothes, get out, and all that stuff, just apply, and do it now.
I agree. - Another TTMT
[ In Reply To ..]
All these years with my saying SR could never take over I have to admit I was wrong. The powers that be really don't care about accuracy in records. They really are oblivious to the fact that this technology will provide the platform for multiple malpractice suits so cost-effectiveness is out the window. All the suits care about is to CYA. It's all on the doctors now, who will be blamed for not proofing/editing their reports before signing. I never thought I would see the day that the health care industry would act in such an irresponsible way but it has happened. I think all we can do now is get out.
I wholeheartedly agree. As did most of us, (sm) - Old Timer
[ In Reply To ..]
I took great pride in my work. I remember the days when I had not so good production because I spent hours in the Dorland's looking up words. I cared. The doctors cared. I was always happy to get feedback on any errors that I had made. Now it's just a business like any other, and as cut throat as they come. It's very sad that it has come to this but I'm thankful I made it as many years as I did and supported my family.

Have you ever considered - imedxMT

[ In Reply To ..]
that the managers are just as in the dark as the MTs are and that they can only convey the message once they get it themselves. I have found that the managers are really on our side, and that has been MY experience from the moment I started work with TT. It's the Imedx folk that think we're not important enough to be kept in the loop about what's going on until we're affected by it. Imedx doesn't even have the decency to speak with us directly. Every time something is sent from the "higher ups" the managers are the ones who always have to forward the emails to us, as most of us wouldn't get the messages otherwise.

TT managers - JJ

[ In Reply To ..]
I love this post and totally agree with you. The managers are awesome and what everyone needs to realize is that they can be victims, as we can be. Think of all of the changes getting thrown at them, as well. In my experience, the companies were told different things by the hospitals, and the hospitals gave the shaft - so at times, stuff happens not under their control. Matter of fact, a company I worked for for 15 years was misled by the hospital, telling us we had a month left - when in fact, the next week they went VR and let us go.. AFTER 15 YEARS!!! See, the more warning they give, you have some that will jump ship and some that will sabotage their system... so everyone really loses.

Um, multiple accounts in a month lost? - Tass

[ In Reply To ..]
Okay, I am really trying to make this work. It would not be an issue if we lost accounts over a period of time, BUT...you certainly agree that to lose multiple accounts within a month is not hospital sided, it is IMEDX losing and also SHIFTING work away. I won't go so far as shipping it off to the Phillipines, but I am sure they are not sending it to Germany

Talking out of experience - JJ

[ In Reply To ..]
I understand what you are saying; however, I am speaking out of experience. I was a transcription manager before and being I was remote, I knew VERY little about the "office politics" going on. When I was told our company got bought out, the assured me that me and my department would be given ample notice and the even told me they were keeping many of us. Well, they let go of 64 of my girls a week later, kept 10 of us for a week, then we all were dismissed. Come to find out, the docs were all getting trained on a new VR platform, they only kept us 10 hanging because of the older docs that needed more time getting use to it. I HAD NO IDEA and I know many of my girls thought otherwise... but in all reality, we all were in the blind.
I just don't like One Liners - Tass
[ In Reply To ..]
Managers who use one-liners saying we lost accounts on such major issues are guilty of being very, very Very, VERY insensitive.
They are bound by company policy, and it clearly states in the - Company handbook
[ In Reply To ..]
That the company has the right to "moniter" their emails, so they have to be very careful what they say.

In the dark - SadMT

[ In Reply To ..]
Well, it sounds like all of you are better informed than me, I have sent her multiple emails which go unanswered, I no longer get updates from her, I still get updates from others so I'm not sure what the problem is. I really hate being treated this way, not knowing at all what is going on.

who is she? - Initials? First initial? Last?

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Operations Managers
Jun 20, 2012

Have any of you ever had an issue with a current Operations Manager at MModal? ...

MTSO Managers
Jan 12, 2013

Does anyone have a decent one?  I'm looking around for a new job but don't know if they'd be any better anywhere else.  Just can't take these nasty people anymore..  Too old and sick to take it any more.  :p  You don't have to name your company, of course, just wondering if there are any good managers and places to work out there? Thanks. :) ...

Heard From Managers?
Mar 10, 2014

Just curious, with this bankruptcy issue going on, has anyone heard much from their "service managers" lately?  Mine has been much quieter lately compared to usual.   ...

To NUisANCE Managers
May 17, 2014

If you monitor this board, then you surely have a modicum of an idea of how unhappy we MTs are with your so-called management.  "Exciting News" doesn't cut it.  FIESA (a.k.a. FIASCO) is only something to demoralize and demean us.  The Link is a waste of time.  MT Week and its games, etc., is meaningless.  When are you going to do the right thing and take note of what we've been saying to you all along?  When people just don't care any more, when they ...

How Did They Decide Which Managers To Let Go?
Oct 25, 2014

Mine was let go.  She seemed very efficient and nice.  Do they decide by how many years you are employed by MM? ...

Managers In Meeting
Nov 18, 2014

Several of the managers I have on my IM have statuses saying they're in a meeting.  Not sure if this is just their regular monthly meetings with the COM or if this has something to do with the new compensation plan or whatever.  Anyone else have managers in meetings all morning?   ...

What Is The Point Of Having So Many Managers??
Jan 20, 2015

What happened to the 1 "manager" that you could call, email and ask a simple question and get a simple answer??? ...

TO NUANCE MANAGERS:
Feb 16, 2015

If any TSMs, Regional Managers or executives are reading posts on this site, I don't know how you sleep at night!  We, as MLS', know exactly what is going on, even though you think we are stupid.  The only reason you have implemented the "Patient Safety Compensation Plan" is to pay us less so Nuance can make more money, it has nothing to do with patient safety, it is corporate greed so STOP all the lies!!! Also, please save all the crap at the end of the "updates" ...

SoftScript - How It Is To Work With Managers, Etc.
Jan 06, 2011

I was just offered a position at SS a couple days ago, but my experience with the recruiter was less than inviting.  She was rude and very impersonal.  If I were a company, I would want the first impression to be a great one.  I accepted the position, but I'm really not sure I want to work there, if this is how you're treated BEFORE you're an employee.  Anyone know how it is to work with managers, etc. or anything else about SS? ...

Do The Account Managers At WMX Still Report To
Mar 30, 2011

nm ...

What Has Become Of All The DSG People And Account Managers
Sep 03, 2012

since buyout to MM.  Just wondering. ...

Let's Be Clear About Hands-on Managers
Oct 13, 2012

http://forum.mtstars.com/434118.html They are a significant part of the problem.  Along with upper levels they possess no ethics and apparently also lack cartilaginous tissue in the C-T-L spines to stand up and say they have ethics and will not go along with the unethical/illegal BS upper level suggests/dictates to them.  They have a choice and choose wrong.  They could stand together in numbers and say NO.  You think upper level is going to find enough people to replace ...

Question For MTSO Managers.....
Jul 13, 2014

How would you feel if your superior/boss/CEO emailed you and stated there is nothing for you to do this week, so you won't be getting paid; HOWEVER, you must be available in case there is work, so make sure you sit there by the phone so we can call you if we need you and you better be available IMMEDIATELY. We expect work to be available next week and you can just cram in 80 hrs to make up for the lost week of work. How does that sound? What the hell is wrong with these companies promisin ...

The Axe Is Falling On Middle Managers?
Jan 08, 2015

I just read a rather crypic e-mail which indicates this is the case, though no clear reason was given as to why.  It may be that at least some of the TSMs knew this was coming, which is why some of them have been so unpleasant lately.   ...

Incognito Managers/supers
Mar 24, 2015

Has anybody else noticed the managers or the "abbreviations of the day" are no longer readily available?  No matter how many times I email or call I NEVER get in touch with my AD (abbreviation of the day) lol.  No return email, no return phone call.  It's like they have fallen into an abyss never to be seen or heard from again.   ...

List Of Managers/supervisors In North
Feb 09, 2010

Where in MQ Central do I find the supervisors/managers in North region?  I can't find it --- guess I'm looking in the wrong place.  Anyone know?  TIA. ...

Whydo They Over-hire?? Any Managers Out There To Answer This?
Jan 20, 2011

I read about this a lot, and really wonder why does a company over-hire?  Why can't they start off with a few MTs so they can feel-out the account and number of jobs?  Then, if needed, they can hire what they REALLY need.  I was hired on for a new account and they obviously over-hired for it... we're really struggling with work, or lack thereof.  I've adjusted my schedule three times too.  Even with the addition of several other accounts, I'm sti ...

Nuance Only Pays Their Middle Managers Well
Jun 13, 2014

I personally know someone who works as a middle manager for Nuance, makes well over 50,000 and has had constant raises since being hired.  From what she tells me she is very effective, but even the other middle managers who are not at all effective with huge make up costs and teams who fail audits constantly do not get terminated.  Plus, they do not have to be MTs.  They just sit in their home office and write rah rah emails to their team to keep them going and make sure they cove ...

OK ... What? New Workflow Managers Will Be Overseeing Over *400* Employees
Nov 06, 2014

If we think things are bad NOW with NJA and work flow ... just wait.  Each Workflow Manager has only been given ONE "POD" so far but as of this week, they will each be given a SECOND POD to oversee, each POD having at least 200 employees.  The Workflow Manager that I've been assigned to told me on the phone this morning that her mind-bending work load is about to DOUBLE and that she will be overseeing 400 employees.  She said she hopes she didn't make a big mistake by ta ...

Are We Appreciated
Jan 30, 2011

I wonder if any companies anymore both big and little appreciate their MTs for what they do, if they are high producers, good quality and in the case of an IC work a good dependable schedule for them.  I get the feeling that they just think oh well they can all be replaced with all these MTs out and about looking for jobs.  I never saw so many hits on jobs as I have seen lately.  I dont know how anyone ever gets a job unless there are a lot of underqualified people out there looki ...

Appreciated
Jan 08, 2014

Are there any companies left out there that actually pay decent and are nice to work for and appreciate quality work? ...

MTSOs - How You Deal With These Nasty, Witchy Managers?
Sep 13, 2012

Just wondering how you deal with these nasty, witchy managers?  Been doing this over 25 years now and am disgusted.  I'm guessing they must be really miserable people.  Just exhausted trying to do my best for so long, several surgeries for life-threatening tumors, and can't believe what I still have to go through with these people at my age.     ...

Nuance Managers And Support Team Question
May 29, 2014

A clusterf%!@* has been created by the management team.  Are they held responsible for MTs leaving the company or running out of work?  How about the rest of the management?  If team leaders can't answer questions, are they held accountable?  What about different dings from QA that conflict. Are the MTs the only people at Nuance that undergo QA? ...

Imedx Email - New One - Chastising Managers For Replying To All.
Dec 04, 2014

I'm just a lowly MT ...

Nice To Be Appreciated
Nov 28, 2013

I ercently started with a company and posted prevously about how the recruiter had sent me a greeting card welcoming me to the company.  In addition, I also received a greeting card from the person who trained me when I started with the company.  I got up this morning (Thanksgiving) and had receieved a Thanksgiving greeting card from the company, stating how thankful they were to have me as a part of their team.  In today's market, I thought that was a nice personal touch. ...

Any Advice Appreciated
Apr 07, 2014

I'm having on H*** of a time with my dentist's office.  They have set me up for partials; lots of impressions and bringing me in for a final fitting.  I've coughed up $683, as they said this would be my portion after the insurance coverage.  Apparently they sent a fax asking Aetna about my insurane coverage, even giving them the ADA code for the procedure and getting a "yes" for coverage.  Now....come to find out the info they requested from Aetna was NOT a "pr ...

It's Great To Be Appreciated!
May 12, 2015

My QA scores have been primarily 100%, the lowest something like 99.6 and very infrequently anything less than 100%. My QC scores are consistently 0% as I never send anything to QC. I work my schedule without exception. Even when there is no work, I remain logged in and ready to work. My work is excellent as I have been transcribing for a very long time. I sent my TSM an email that I was resigning. The reply was "I'm sorry to hear that you are planning on resigning." I was not planning on ...

ABG On 40% S/l CAPC Or CATC. Help Appreciated. Nm
Dec 13, 2009

xx ...

Any Info On InScribe Would Be Appreciated.
Oct 06, 2010

Their ads do not require previous experience as an MT, and you have to purchase a different foot pedal. Is this unusual? Thanks in advance for any advice. ...

Info Appreciated On SoftScript.
Nov 02, 2010

Can anyone tell me what the employee cost for a single plan with SoftScript is?  Also what is the added CPL for 2nd shift differential? ...