Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Fine with me. - If you like it great. sm

Posted: Mar 2nd, 2020 - 11:01 am In Reply to: Ok, so this is what I understand - about everything

Who am I to start asking for special treatment when I'm not even hired on yet until I pass the assessment after going through the modules and setting this and that up for them?

As for bashing, I'm not. I am stating facts. You are the one on here saying that I am wrong and passing on information that is old news.

I know what they just sent me last week, so you can keep guessing and coming up with anything you want, but what I posted is what the process was/is, and, no, it doesn't sound easy and it does not sound very similar to what you went through a year and a half ago.

I'm not saying MTs should not try it. I'm just putting the most recent facts out there.

I currently work for a wonderful company so I am not the least bit worried nor do I need backlash from some MT that was hired a year and a half ago who thinks they know it all. Get your facts straight, then post.

I will add that training is 3 hours and, yes, it was reiterated quite a few times in the several e-mails I received that the hours you choose you are to strictly adhere to, and so, for me, that's not true IC. A strict schedule with using a messenger and notating by color coding when you're on, off, etc., constitutes an employee type situation. That's all I'm going to say about that. Some disagree, but I do not care if they do, as I do work for a true IC company. No schedule. No line committal. So, my last post on this and good luck to you. Glad you love it. Others may love it to, it's just not my bag and since I originated this post, I wanted to give an update. Take it for what it is.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)