Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 70)

This career can DEFINITELY contribute to anxiety/panic! - Just know you are DEFINITELY not alone.

Posted: Feb 25th, 2020 - 1:07 pm In Reply to: A small vent - and question of sorts. sm

I was fortunate enough to be old enough to start taking early social security after being fired from my last job (Nuance). I was fired on the 22nd of March and turned 62 on the 28th (think THAT wasn't by design!!??). Just sad what has become of MT! I also think that working at home adds to anxiety. I also decided at that time, after having to buy a new computer for the job at Nuance and then being fired a couple of years later that I would NEVER AGAIN accept a job where I would have to invest ANY of my own money in order to do my job. it is TOTALLY ASININE to ask that of us when they pay so pitifully!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)