Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Foggy feeling - Deaf

Posted: Feb 25th, 2020 - 1:05 pm In Reply to: A small vent - and question of sorts. sm

Wow, I could written this post myself. I also have had anxiety since my teenage years. I have been on a medication called Trazodone since 1988. This med saved my life. I was able to function because of it. I am also hard of hearing so that also contributes to my foggy feeling. I took early retirement a few years back because the industry and my jobs were literally driving me crazy. I recently was offered a full time position with an MTSO. It would have required me to get a new computer for the VDI. I was considering it for days, but turned it down because of my fear of flipping out for good because of the horrible practices in the industry these days. Hang in there, you are certainly not alone, but I would certainly stay away from these transcription companies. Ask your doctor about the Trazodone. It definitely helps with sleep and it does not make you "high". It is also not addictive. I found it just leveled me out so that I could function. I will say prayers for you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)