Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Ok, so this is what I understand - about everything

Posted: Mar 2nd, 2020 - 8:21 am In Reply to: You can - see message re NTS.

The line counting software may be for their other platform they use, and not Emdat. Did you even ask them about this?

Googledocs must be a new thing they're doing for security purposes. It's not a big deal actually.

Before I started training I asked could I train without a mic as I didn't have one. They said no problem at all and that is how I trained. I only use Skype for instant messaging with them and rarely do I have to use it anyway and rarely do they message me through Skype. Did you ask them about this also?

All in all, none of these things are a big deal. It's a great company. Maybe it's just too stressful for you to learn new things right now and I get that. It's hard to concentrate and learn when you have health issues.

You do have to learn their way of doing things and it is going to take time for anyone not familiar with it.

I don't think you should go and bash a company before you even know more about them. You won't find a better company than this one and I know this for a fact as I have worked for way too many of them over the last few years. I'm happy I have finally found a "home" with an MT company and I'm able to pay my bills and to be treated with respect at the same time. I would encourage anyone to apply and give them a shot!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)