Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Find the cause of the foggy feeling..you are worth fixing. - bot zombie

Posted: Feb 26th, 2020 - 10:44 am In Reply to: A small vent - and question of sorts. sm

I do not want to increase your anxiety, but I was having a heavy foggy feeling and fatigue that I attributed to being overweight and depressed. It kept getting worse no matter what I did and it turned out I had breast cancer. Thankfully this was caught sort of early stage and hopefully all clear now. Anyway, the fog could be a lot of things but listen to your body's red flags. Make sure you get your mammograms and everything. Find doctors who listen to you and get to the cause of whatever is making you feel that way.
I hope you are able to feel better soon. I think a lot of us introverts are in the same boat about finding another job. I know I am having issues too. I send you a hug.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)