Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Thank you - OP

Posted: Feb 27th, 2020 - 8:07 am In Reply to: Find the cause of the foggy feeling..you are worth fixing. - bot zombie

Yes, I do get my yearly mammograms. I am scheduling one today actually since it is time. In 2006, I had a thankfully benign lump removed via needle technique. I have very dense breasts. Of course, my insurance will not cover the new 3D, but I do get the regular ones. Thank you for reminding me to call. Hugs to you as well!

Yes, I try and listen to my body. I just got lab work back and my cholesterol is through the roof. Seeing my PCP on Saturday. I get side effects from the statins. I guess diet change and getting some exercise and getting this stress under control will be crucial. The statins cause terrible pain in my legs. I gained 25 pounds in less than 6 months on rosuvastatin, so I know that one is a no. Welchol did the same exact thing.

Of course, the GI distress doesn't help either, but that is by endoscopy gastritis. Have had colonoscopies for the bloating, nothing found; I am faithful to those as well, history of colon CA in my dad, but he was so far gone with mets, that they never knew the primary. Diagnosed, surgery with a colostomy, and lived only 4 months. Interestingly, he went blind. Probably went to his brain.

Ugh. Good news is I found a one-on-one therapist specializing in anxiety through my spouse's EPA free of charge because his company will pay for it; it's a benefit. I am on my way to feeling better, I'm sure.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)