Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

You can - see message re NTS.

Posted: Mar 2nd, 2020 - 8:11 am In Reply to: I believe you are wrong are some of these... - sm

Were these steps below sent because they do not use any of it? I highly doubt it. Maybe you have been there a while. Maybe they are starting something new, but I know what I received. I was not going to be hired until I learned their way and did the preassessment test. So, you do not know what you are talking about. It's best you keep your situation of in the know as something you learned a year and a half ago, which obviously no longer exists. Google docs, Skype and a microphone are all requirements. As soon as I clicked into the NTS typist website it clearly stated for me to purchase line counting software called Practicount or something like that and had a link for me to go ahead and do it.

STEP 2 – NTS TYPIST WEBSITE

The Typist Website (TWS) is accessed by individual log in details. This provides us higher security and easier access for you. All group correspondence about client requirements and company policies etc are communicated through this site. It contains information about our General/Default Rules and specific client instructions as well as training information for you. You will use this site a lot for troubleshooting and clarification of client specifics and general formatting.

I strongly recommend that you favourite/bookmark this site.

IF YOU HAVE A GOOGLE DOCS ACCOUNT

Fill in the Typist Website Sign Up form (link below)

IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A GOOGLE DOCS ACCOUNT - CREATE YOUR LOG IN

Click on https://www.google.com/docs/about/
Create an account
Next fill in the Typist Website Sign Up form (link below)
LINK TO TYPIST WEBSITE SIGN UP FORM

Please note that access may take up to 24 hours to process. I will email you once access has been approved.

STEP 3 - DOWNLOADING SKYPE

Skype is a programme that we use for instant communication and is free to install and operate. We utilise this programme as a way of assisting our typists with messaging and screen sharing options. Face to face video using the webcam is not needed. A microphone attached to your computer is however a necessity for audio for Skype calls. If you do not have one you can purchase a plug in microphone very reasonably to attach to your computer.

Skype enables our typists to ask questions and allows them to have someone close at hand. It is important for us to be able to see when a typist is working and if needed delegate urgent files accordingly. It is vital that you when you are on line either training or working you are logged on to Skype and use the on line status green when working, yellow away from desk and off line - clear when not working.

If you have not used this programme before, then below is the information on how you can download it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)