Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 58)

Update on NTS - Australia OP

Posted: Feb 28th, 2020 - 9:42 am In Reply to: You should apply at NTS - Australia - sm

You must work very strict hours, have Skype and use of a microphone, as well as purchase line counting software. It is Emdat. I haven't reached the training pre-assessment testing as I am overwhelmed already. You must also use Google docs.

My health is not going to be able to endure this type of situation. So off to look for something that's a little more flexible and doesn't require I purchase more equipment and is true IC in that I'd rather not be monitored in that fashion.

To sum it up, you're spending a lot of time learning the Aussie way, which is different from our language, then do a pre-assessment test, and then they decide if you're actually hired on. Sorry, can't go that long working for free. Can take up to 2-4 weeks and at least 3 hours a day training.

You can only bill more than once a month if you exceed 500 dollars. So there it is.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)