Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

You should apply at NTS - Australia - sm

Posted: Feb 25th, 2020 - 6:21 pm In Reply to: A small vent - and question of sorts. sm

Straight typing. You only need to commit to 20 hours a week and you can pick your hours. They are so very nice. I will admit that it did take me a while to get used to some things there as some things are just a lot different from what we are used to, but all in all I'm glad I made the switch.

No VDI is required. They are not tied in with Nuance in any way, shape or form. They have a lot of work and are getting more.

The exchange rate is down right now which is unfortunate, but it equals to being about 8 cents a line give or take.

I have some health issues where I can't work outside the home and I still need to work for a few more years, so I'm holding onto MT as hard as I can right now, so I know how you feel. Best of luck.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)