A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

OSI Transcription is owned by another company - Rainy

Posted: Dec 20, 2013

Can someone tell me if OSI Transcription is owned by another company (Like Nuance or Precyse)  or are they on their own?  Any info on this company??

OSi - Hanging In There

[ In Reply To ..]
If you go to Nuance's website it states that they encompass 5 companies, one of which is OSi Transcription.

You got a link for that info? - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Link - Hanging In There

[ In Reply To ..]
Here's where I read it: http://nuance-nts.com/

Similar Messages:

Being Owned By An Indian Company
Mar 17, 2013

After reading about that poor Swiss woman who was vacationing in India with her husband and being gang raped by 8 men, does anyone else's skin crawl just knowing we work for a company owned by India and their total disregard for women ?? ...

Poll: Is Your Work PC Your Own Personal PC Or Company-owned?
Jul 17, 2012

Click Like for yes, it is company-owned (and covered if it crashes, i.e., money does not have to come out of your pocket)   Click Dislike for no, it is your own personal PC (and not covered if it crashes, you get no money to cover it and have to shell out $500 for a new PC). ...

Is DSG Owned By MQ?
Jan 07, 2011

Is DSG owned by MQ? New employee, thought I was leaving the Q... DSG uses DocQScribe, and I notice when I log in it still says MQ. Also if there are problems with DQS, we are told to contact MQ? How is it that DSG has MQ work when MQ MT's are out of work? ...

How Long Has MQ Been OS Owned?
Dec 23, 2010

x ...

Owned By TransTech
Mar 07, 2014

Obviously we highly-skilled MTs were used as collateral in this "merger, " which I see as an acquisition since we are expected to submit our personal information to iMedX.  I really feel betrayed.  I am out of here.  Nobody owns me!!! ...

Possible Cooperatively-Owned MTSO
Jan 09, 2013

What if a bunch of us extremely experienced, practically-out-of-work-at-the-present-time transcriptionists created our own MTSO, cooperatively owned by all of us, and DONE RIGHT? Just an idea. No need to be greedy, emphasis on keeping that sensitive information at home, and, most of all, quality and accuracy. We are all looking bad these days because MT pays NOTHING any more, so the positions are filled by people who have no idea what they're doing. It just isn't right. I am just havi ...

MModal-owned Computers
Nov 23, 2013

What happens in April 2014 when Microsoft ends their support of XP? Will MModal send us a new computer? ...

Is Focus Infomatics Indian Owned?
Jun 13, 2011

nm ...

American Owned MT Companys?? Any Left??
Oct 27, 2011

Does anyone have a list of American owned MT companys??...or have all of them gone to connections with India.  I would like to work for an American Owned Company---any suggestions??? ...

This Board Is Owned And Registered In Pakistan?
Aug 20, 2013

I just followed some post on this board to a woman who has a medical transcription blog.  She has followed the domains all the way back to 2002 and claims that this board is now owned and registered to someone in Pakistan and she has copies of the documents showing it right there on the site.  Very interesting.  Link below http://www.mtexchange.com/medical-transcription-exchange/who-owns-mtstars-com/ ...

Medquist Is Owned By CBay, Based In India
Oct 28, 2009

Well this explains why all our work is disappearing to India.  Medquist sold out to CBay, which operates out of India.  Anyone know of any USA companies that are hiring?  This is just outrageous and disgusting.  http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=103x365279 ...

Best Equipment/Software For Independently Owned MT Business
May 09, 2012

I have an opportunity to do transcription independently for a physician.  Does anyone know what the best equipment and software would be to do this?  I've always worked for a company and have no clue where to begin.  Thanks! ...

Q.E.D. Transcription. Anyone Know Anything About This Company?
Dec 17, 2009

Thanks ...

DSG Transcription Company
Jul 03, 2010

If anyone has worked or is currently working for DSG transcription, I would appreciate the experience you have had working with them. Thank you. ...

JLG Transcription Company
Jun 22, 2011

Can someone please give me an update on JLG Transcription.  The only references I found were from 2009.  I wondered if anyone has any updated information.  I do not want to make a big change to something that may not be a good move.  I support myself so I really have to know something concrete.  Thank you.  ...

My Own Transcription Company.
Feb 17, 2011

After 10+ years of typing numerous specialties, I am interested in running my own transcription business.  Do you have any suggestions on where/how to get work?  Thanks in advance! ...

Breitner Transcription - Anyone Know About This Company
Oct 27, 2009

Does anyone know about this company - pay record, work, accounts, etc.   ...

ANP Transcription - Info On This Company?
Jul 28, 2010

Anybody have info on this company?  I took sample test, a verbatim lecture.  Wondering about quality of company. ...

SRVMT Transcription Company
Jan 11, 2011

Has anyone heard or dealt with SRVMT Medical Transcription Service.  I was offered a job with them and am curious about the company.  It sounds like it is a new company. ...

U-Scribe Transcription Company
Apr 28, 2011

I received a call today from a recruiter at U-Scribe in response to a resume I must have sent in.  I have done some Google research as well as searched through this forum.  There's not much to be said about this company except that they are hiring.  The gentleman I spoke with today told me they are very backlogged.  He said a majority of their clients are from England, Ireland and Scotland.  This man was English.  He sent me two files to transcribe and return, ...

Keystrokes Transcription Really Is A Bad Company
Aug 30, 2011

They just informed their employees that effective immediately they were changing the pay dates from the 3rd to the 17th. This when our payday is the first so now it is going to be late. Way to go Keystrokes! ...

Best Transcription Company To Work For
Oct 16, 2013

Hey everyone!  In any of your opinions, what is the best transcription company to work for?  Any info on how they get paid, etc, would be appreciated. ...

Volunteer Transcription - Good Or Bad About This Company?
Jul 01, 2010

I have an opportunity to test and be hired by them but it seems it is taking them so long to get back to me for the next step.  Anyone else having this trouble.  Anyone know anything good or bad about this company? ...

Cobb Transcription - Anyone Has Heard Of This Company?
Apr 28, 2010

Wondering if anyone has heard of this company? Either good or bad is appreciated. Thanks! ...

Transcription America Legitimate Company?
Jul 12, 2010

Is Transcription America (email address Job Interview - Job Network [jobinterview@transcription-america.com), regional recruiter Kimberly Carson, a legitimate online medical transcription company? ...

Summit Transcription - Small Company. Anyone
Jul 27, 2010

work there?  I am always hesitant about small companies having enough work.  They seem nice. ...

Terra Nova Transcription Is The Only Company
Aug 23, 2010

... I have ever worked for where TOP MANAGEMENT will get on and type.  They don't take work away from the MTs but they put their money where their mouth is instead of whining, begging and threatening people to work while they file their nails.  ...

Does Anyone Know How To Find Out What Company VA Transcription Is Awarded To? Sm
Aug 30, 2010

A while ago I believe there was a discussion on the board about the VA's and someone posted a link to the page where it might list which companies are bidding on or were awarded which VA VISN packages.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  TIA ...

Transcription America - Legitimate Company
Sep 10, 2010

I had applied to transcriptionamerica.com. I received an email back from a Nancy Lawson, National recruiter asking me to transcribe a sample file. I did this and when I tried to email it back to the address that she sent it from, I keep getting a failed delivery notice saying that the person's inbox is full. Does anyone know if this is a legitimate company? And if so, do you know any other way that I can get in touch with them to email this sample back to them? Thank you so much! ...

The Transcription Doctors - Any Info On This Company?
Jun 22, 2011

Any info on this company?  Good, bad, pay on time.  TIA! ...