A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Cobb Transcription - anyone has heard of this company? - curious

Posted: Apr 28, 2010

Wondering if anyone has heard of this company? Either good or bad is appreciated. Thanks!

Heard positive things - Serious

[ In Reply To ..]
I tested well with this company but was told by Anne (the owner) that there are currently no openings.

Carol, not Anne, is the owner of - Cobb MT in Georgia -- nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

cobbmt - curious

[ In Reply To ..]
Thanks! Yes, I rec'd an email from Carol and she invited me to test, but said to keep in mind that they aren't hiring. I just thought I'd get some feedback from you guys before I tested to make sure it was worth checking out. Thanks again!

Similar Messages:

Cobb Medical Transcription
Sep 21, 2010

Anyone have info, good or bad, about this company?  Not much to go on in the archives....  ...

Cobb Transcription/Georgia
Sep 21, 2011

Cannot seem to find much information on them.  Anyone know anything?  TIA.  ...

Any Input On Cobb Transcription?
Jan 19, 2014

Does anyone have any input on Cobb Transcription? Do you know if they are hiring now? ...

Does Anyone Have Info On Cobb Transcription?
Feb 12, 2015

Is it straight transcription or speech recognition. I'd prefer speech. Do they supply computer? Any info at all. Thanks. ...

Anyone Heard Of North American Transcription Company?
Aug 31, 2010

Anyone heard of this company.  They charge 6.5 cents per line and say that their work stays in the United States.  How is that possible? ...

I Cannot Believe Noone Has Heard Of North American Transcription Company!
Sep 02, 2010

I have posted 2 times aout this company with no replies.  Doesn't anyone know who this company is? ...

Has Anyone Heard Of A Company Called Probity Medical Transcription?
Oct 15, 2009

If so, how are they to work for?  Is the pay competitive?  Do they pay for spaces?  Any info is greatly appreciated. ...

Cobb MT In Geogia
Jan 07, 2010

Any recent information about this company? I checked the archives, but everything there is a few years old.  Thanks! ...

MedServe - Anyone Heard Of This Company?
Jan 16, 2010

Anyone heard of this company?  Any experience with them?  Pay seems low, but I can't find any info. in the archives on them, nor on google.  The job post doesn't even say what state the company is in.  Seems like all the freakoids have been posting lately (DIT, MNDscribe, etc), so I'm really curious and wonder if this is another one.  Thanks for any info, and if I hear anything I'll post it back here. ...

Inscribe - Has Anyone Heard Of This Company?
Jul 15, 2010

Has anyone heard of this company? ...

Has Anyone Heard Of A Company Called DTS?
Jan 21, 2011

They recently took over Wahltek.  Any info would be helpful.  Thanks! ...

Has Anyone Heard Of This Company? Mtrecruiters.com
Sep 17, 2013

I saw some listings from them on Monster job yesterday and now they're gone.  I'm a bit skeptical about this company. I didn't know something like this even existed.  ...

Anyone Heard Of SOAP Company.
May 20, 2014

Is this a scam or a legit company? ...

Athreon - Anyone Heard Of This Company
Dec 04, 2014

anyone heard of this company, out of chicago.  they are posting for positions but almost sounds "too good to be true."   any leads for work would be so appreciated    have numereous years experience in multiple fields.  company i work with is fading fast   thank you ...

Has Anyone Heard Of This Company MRT Babble Type
May 11, 2011

Has anyone ever did work for this company? MRT Babbly Type previously MRT Service I did some work, they were offering $1 per audio minute (I was skeptical) and they continue to email about working on projects (but I didn't) the minute I asked about payment for the work I did I never heard from them again. I'm just curious to know has anyone else did work for this company and got/or didn't get paid. ...

Anyone Heard/work For This Company? AHDPP?
May 31, 2012

Their name is American Healthcare Documentation Professionals Group. They have an ad on the job seekers board, but when I try to search for some information on them, all I can find are threads related to their coding program. Does anyone do transcription for them or know anything about them? I am considering taking their test and applying, but absolutely nothing in the archives is very odd to me. Thank you in advance!! ...

Cypress Medical - Anyone Heard Of This Company?
Jul 12, 2012

Has anyone heard of this company?  They are hiriing "summarizers".  Would like to know if anyone has taken the test and/or been hired by this company and what you think.  Thanks ...

Anybody Heard Of A Company Called Proscript?
Feb 26, 2014

Has anybody heard of a company called Proscript?  One site only says to submit resume and another site says they have no openings. ...

Has Anyone Heard Of Terra Nova Company?
Oct 02, 2014

Got an email from them after posting my resume.... I have never heard of this company (I did Google, it seems to be a legit company). Can anyone tell me anything about this company before I respond? I am looking for PT employee status--have a feeling they want IC...not sure though. Thanks in Advance for any advice !! ...

Have You Ever Heard Of A Company Called Silent Type
Jun 17, 2010

Hi Everyone,  Have you every heard of a company called Silent Type. Are they good or bad to work for, steady workflow, compensation rate. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks. ...

BOS VA (Bureau Of Office Services); Has Anyone Heard From This Company, Or Can Current
Oct 08, 2010

n/m ...

Ever Heard Of Synovial Shore Company Where Aspirates Are Sent To Check From Knee
Sep 13, 2014

Googled it but can't find company with this name.  Sounds 100% like it though.  Thanks for any help.  ...

Ever Heard Of CLK Transcription?
Jul 10, 2010

Has anybody ever heard of CLK Transcription?  I am thinking of applying for a job with it, and am little nervous.....I don't know if it is legit or not...   Thanks! ...

Anyone Heard Of GMR Transcription
Feb 02, 2011

GMR Transcription recently in news for providing investigative transcription to private law firms, investigators. ...

ANYONE HEARD OF V TRANSCRIPTION?
Oct 01, 2012

I tested with them.   I searched and they have an office in India. Please let me know if you guys know anymore about this co.  Is India just overall taking over MT industry? ...

Has Anyone Every Heard Of Unlimited Transcription, LLC? Sm
Dec 04, 2009

I believe they are out of Tennessee. The only strange thing I see about them is they mail out their checks every two weeks instead of doing direct deposit.  TIA ...

Has Anyone Heard Of WBG Transcription Services?
Jan 16, 2010

Any information you could give me would be appreciated.  Thank you. ...

Anyone Heard Of Transcription Doctors
Feb 02, 2010

Anyone heard of Transcription Doctors and if so, does anyone have an information on them? ...

Has Anybody Ever Heard Of Transform Transcription?
Feb 10, 2010

Has anybody ever heard of Transform transcription?  I noticed they had just placed an ad **** and then it just disappeared.  I wondered if anybody knew if they were a legitimate company.  Any info would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks. ...

Anyone Heard Anything About Bluestar Transcription
Apr 22, 2013

I was wondering if anyone has heard anything about bluestar transcription? ...