A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

How long has MQ been OS owned? - nm

Posted: Dec 23, 2010

x

since 2006 - when it all went in the handbasket

[ In Reply To ..]
UGH!

Having had direct dealing with OS, my theory is this is how - OS management deals with OS workers SM

[ In Reply To ..]
They treat them bad, pay them worse. If you couldnt document a mistake on their part it didnt happen and they would lie like an old dog. They have poor opinion of their employees and even poorer opinion of women. They are treating US MT like they know they can treat OS MTs. And no this is not racism, this is managmentism.

Similar Messages:

Is DSG Owned By MQ?
Jan 07, 2011

Is DSG owned by MQ? New employee, thought I was leaving the Q... DSG uses DocQScribe, and I notice when I log in it still says MQ. Also if there are problems with DQS, we are told to contact MQ? How is it that DSG has MQ work when MQ MT's are out of work? ...

Owned By TransTech
Mar 07, 2014

Obviously we highly-skilled MTs were used as collateral in this "merger, " which I see as an acquisition since we are expected to submit our personal information to iMedX.  I really feel betrayed.  I am out of here.  Nobody owns me!!! ...

Possible Cooperatively-Owned MTSO
Jan 09, 2013

What if a bunch of us extremely experienced, practically-out-of-work-at-the-present-time transcriptionists created our own MTSO, cooperatively owned by all of us, and DONE RIGHT? Just an idea. No need to be greedy, emphasis on keeping that sensitive information at home, and, most of all, quality and accuracy. We are all looking bad these days because MT pays NOTHING any more, so the positions are filled by people who have no idea what they're doing. It just isn't right. I am just havi ...

Being Owned By An Indian Company
Mar 17, 2013

After reading about that poor Swiss woman who was vacationing in India with her husband and being gang raped by 8 men, does anyone else's skin crawl just knowing we work for a company owned by India and their total disregard for women ?? ...

MModal-owned Computers
Nov 23, 2013

What happens in April 2014 when Microsoft ends their support of XP? Will MModal send us a new computer? ...

OSI Transcription Is Owned By Another Company
Dec 20, 2013

Can someone tell me if OSI Transcription is owned by another company (Like Nuance or Precyse)  or are they on their own?  Any info on this company?? ...

Is Focus Infomatics Indian Owned?
Jun 13, 2011

nm ...

American Owned MT Companys?? Any Left??
Oct 27, 2011

Does anyone have a list of American owned MT companys??...or have all of them gone to connections with India.  I would like to work for an American Owned Company---any suggestions??? ...

This Board Is Owned And Registered In Pakistan?
Aug 20, 2013

I just followed some post on this board to a woman who has a medical transcription blog.  She has followed the domains all the way back to 2002 and claims that this board is now owned and registered to someone in Pakistan and she has copies of the documents showing it right there on the site.  Very interesting.  Link below http://www.mtexchange.com/medical-transcription-exchange/who-owns-mtstars-com/ ...

Medquist Is Owned By CBay, Based In India
Oct 28, 2009

Well this explains why all our work is disappearing to India.  Medquist sold out to CBay, which operates out of India.  Anyone know of any USA companies that are hiring?  This is just outrageous and disgusting.  http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=103x365279 ...

Best Equipment/Software For Independently Owned MT Business
May 09, 2012

I have an opportunity to do transcription independently for a physician.  Does anyone know what the best equipment and software would be to do this?  I've always worked for a company and have no clue where to begin.  Thanks! ...

Poll: Is Your Work PC Your Own Personal PC Or Company-owned?
Jul 17, 2012

Click Like for yes, it is company-owned (and covered if it crashes, i.e., money does not have to come out of your pocket)   Click Dislike for no, it is your own personal PC (and not covered if it crashes, you get no money to cover it and have to shell out $500 for a new PC). ...

Involves A "5-week-long" Or "5-week Long" Treatment.
Jul 12, 2012

This would involve a "5-week long" treatment to the breast.  ...

How Long Does It Take.....sm
Mar 26, 2010

Geez!  I was hired by a national last Friday.  It is a full week later, and they haven't even gotten all the paperwork done.  I thought I had completed it all and then they said human resources forgot a few papers.  Well, they have yet to email them to me today.  I thought I would be at least training by now.  It has been a full week.  I mean they still have to install software on my computer, and I still have to train on ES and the account specs.  Ge ...

NJA- How Long Do We Have To Sit Here?
May 31, 2010

My shift was supposed to start at 8, it is now 8:15 and only 1 job has come through.   Can I send my email and be done with it or once a job comes through do I wait another 15 minutes?   ...

How Long Would It Take?
Oct 18, 2010

Can anyone tell me how long it might take, on average, to type 60 minutes' worth of dictation?  Thank you! ...

Sorry, Rather Long
Nov 21, 2010

This is in the PE section of a consult and the patient is alert but sedated.   ...The neurologic is ( s/l tense) and is intact.  Pulses in the periphery are good.   Thanks in advance for any suggestions.  Sally ...

Why Does It Take So Long?
Mar 08, 2011

Anyone out there notice this?  That it takes twice as long to do an op note anymore in ASR what with all the cutting, pasting, standards, going back to check whether or not to delete headings, blah, blah.  It used to be a cinch to simply bring in one of my standards and make the appropriate changes according to the audio, but now with ASR, it takes twice as long.  I feel like I'm running in place and going nowhere just to make ASR learn something.  It's such a waste ...

How Long
Apr 01, 2011

How long does it take to find a new job with so many people looking for work.  ...

It Has Been A Long Day...
Apr 14, 2011

The patient did some googling and recognized the tightness he was having may have been from a heart attack... Should I capitalize googling?    ...

Need A Job? (long)
Mar 01, 2012

Started working for my current office 7 years ago.  Worked 1 year in the office then needed to work from home so went on contract.  Things were great, plenty of overtime, work as much or as little as I want and still have plenty of time to spend with my family.  After 4 years they could no longer offer me a contract per se, but still had plenty of work so I stayed with them.  Things changed, started having trouble getting my checks on time, sometimes would be becaus ...

How Long Were We Down?
Jun 11, 2012

I can't remember how long we have to be down to get downtime.  Seems like it has to be at least half an hour. ...

How Long Does It Take To Not Be Known As An MT
Jan 24, 2013

I have known where this 'profession' was headed for years; even in the late 1990s I knew. I earned the education that I need with both an associate degree and bachelor's degree (bachelor's degree from Big 10 university) and, still, many people view me as an MT, which we can all agree is not good. I have experience in my new line of work, and I have worked in that field in the past. How long is it really going to take before people do not view me with all the negative stereoty ...

You Know You Have Been Doing MT Too Long When
Apr 07, 2013

you are cleaning out your desk and find a magnetic tape eraser :)   Probably belongs in a museum :) ...

Wow--long Job
May 01, 2013

Edited a job that was 4689 long.  YIKES!  That is the biggest one I have done in a very long, long time.   ...

So Long MM
Mar 15, 2014

I've done my time! On to something else! I can't say my experience here has been terrible, certainly not as bad as some others I have seen, but I just feel it's time to go. Something else presented itself and I took it.  I'll still be checking in on you all once in awhile.  Would like to especially like to wish the potential coders well; I think that's a great opportunity! Wish me luck! ...

How Long Did It Take You To Get Off Of QA?
Dec 01, 2014

I have only been working a couple of months at Nuance and I am just wondering how long it takes to get off of QA and become DSP status.  It feels like QA is nitpicking me to death.  This is the longest I have ever been on QA before.  How long does it generally take to get off of QA.  My last audit was 99.85%.   I cannot seem to get a straight answer from my TSM either... ...

How Long On Non-DSP?
Jan 14, 2015

How long do newbies typically spend on non-DSP status, and besides not having to pend every report, what does it mean to be granted DSP status? ...

That Took Me Long Enough!
Mar 23, 2015

I quit today. No 2 weeks notice. No anything. "You won't ever be able to work for Nuance again if you do this." That's like saying, "You won't ever be able to hit yourself in the face with a hammer again if you throw it away."  There is NO WAY an MT can survive not knowing what they will make week to week. Who can budget like that? They can stick their "compensation plan" up their yin yang.  I am free!  :)  ...

How Long Does It Normally Take
May 27, 2015

Anybody know? ...