A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

ANP Transcription - info on this company? - Tee

Posted: Jul 28, 2010

Anybody have info on this company?  I took sample test, a verbatim lecture.  Wondering about quality of company.

I work there - Typin_away

[ In Reply To ..]
I enjoy it. It is not typical MT work. It is multi-speaker drug trials and drug conferences along with some verbatim work occasionally. The audio is sometimes poor.

Pay is monthly and it takes around 2 months to get your first check. (You get paid a month after you invoice them.) I have my first real paycheck coming for a full month and it came out to around $300.

Good communication, friendly work place. True IC work. Even if you are on the schedule you can refuse a file for whatever reason. The schedule is just to say that you are available and how much work you will take that day.

STAY FAR AWAY!! - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
Good luck getting your paychecks! and they have very little work, which is evidenced by the poster above's montly check (unless she only was very part time). You will go for a week or two or three with no work. But the biggest thing is THEY WON'T PAY!! Excuse after excuse. Check them out on ripoff.com! And search the archives here, too.

bummer to hear... - needswork

[ In Reply To ..]
I was working on their tests. It is not worth it if there isn't much work and then possible won't get paid. I did check out ripoffreport.com, and seeing several complaints of not receiving pay I think I will avoid this. Typin_away, if you get paid let us know, but 2 months is a long time to wait for pay on work you have done.

I will update here when I receive my pay. - Typin_away

[ In Reply To ..]
I do work part time hours. That pay was for about 7 audio hours. There are times when the work was available and I was not and times when I was available and no work that day. I generally get around 3 audio hours a week now.

I am learning that it is never a good thing to only have one job in any type of transcription position and maybe in this economy maybe any position period.

I work there too but only when I have no other work coming in - no choice

[ In Reply To ..]
ANP definitely does offshore to the Philippines. When the Filipinos cannot do the work, then they call or email and ask if you can do this right away and it's usually short notice deadline, however, they never pay for rush jobs, ever!!! It's the same rate all the time, rush or no rush - SAME PAY! Mostly verbatim transcripts, i.e. need to note coughing, interruptions, time coding, multiple speakers speaking over one another, etc.
It is true that the pay takes anywhere from a month and longer. Again, no taxes taken out, which if you think about it, $50/audio hour = $12/hour BEFORE taxes.
They will almost always contact you for the weekend to work.

ANP - TeamANP

[ In Reply To ..]
I manage the ANP production dept and I wanted to reply to some of the comments in this post.

1- its not uncommon at any job to wait one pay cycle for your 1st paycheck. ANP pays monthly and that is clear in the contract.

2-if anyone on this board has not been paid plz contact me directly lperrone at anptranscriptions.com. i will gladly help resolve any pay related matters BUT I HIGHLY DOUBT that any exist. ANP has over 70 subcontractors who are very happy here and get paid on time, monthly. if no disputes are forwarded to me, then we must assume there are none.

3-of course we ask folks to work on the weekend! its very busy here and files are due on Monday sometimes. no one is forced to work- YOU ARE SUB CONTRACTORS who make your own schedule.

Similar Messages:

The Transcription Doctors - Any Info On This Company?
Jun 22, 2011

Any info on this company?  Good, bad, pay on time.  TIA! ...

Alpha Transcription - Any Info On This Company?
Nov 21, 2010

Does anybody have any info on this company? I believe they are located in Missouri? Anything would be helpful the good, the bad and the ugly! THX!! ...

Any Info On SR 11 Medical Transcription Company?
May 06, 2011

nm ...

Nuance Transcription Company Info?
Jun 07, 2011

Our facility recently contracted with Nuance and all MT's were "offered" a position with Nuance. What should we expect? Has anyone worked for or currently working for this company? ...

Transcription Doctors - Have Any Info On The Company
Jul 08, 2011

Does anyone have any info on the company, Transcription Doctors? ...

Lutz Transcription? Info On This Company?
Aug 08, 2011

Anyone have any info on this company?  Good, bad, indifferent.....? ...

Clear Choice Transcription - Info On This Company
Sep 07, 2010

Anyone have info on this company - how they are to work for.  Do you always remain on the accounts you are hired for??  Do they pay on time??  How is management to work with??  TIA ...

Calif Transcription Riverside, CA- Any Info On This Company? Are They Hiring? TIA
Dec 07, 2009

nm ...

InfAny Info On Net Med Transcription, All-Write Transcription Or FutureNet Technologies?
Jun 11, 2010

I would appreciate any input anyone may have on these 3 companies. I have tried to find out about them through their local BBB, but only Net Med Transcription has anything on it. Thanks. ...

Can Anyone Tell Me Info On August Medical Transcription Or Transcription South
May 29, 2013

I have found a few things on these companies but was looking to find a little more in depth information from past or current employees. ...

Any Info About This Company?
Oct 11, 2009

This company has an ad on the job board...anyone work for them.  Any info at all appreciated!  ...

TTS Need Info On This Company
Nov 26, 2010

Has anyone worked here? I was offered a job and the pay is the highest i have seen in a long time.. over 5 cents for speech, almost 9 for regular (though we all know that regular dictations are decreasing).  Any info appreciated. ...

Company Info?
Jun 07, 2011

Has anyone worked for or heard anything about Advanced Medical Transcription Service, LLC out of New Jersey? I checked old posts but couldn't find anything current. Thanks in advance for any advice! ...

Future Net - Info On This Company?
Oct 15, 2009

Any info on this company?  Pay?  Platform?  Any work there?  Any info appreciated...:) ...

IMedX? Any Info On This Company?
Nov 09, 2009

anyone have any information on a company called iMedX?  I had an interview with them today and am wondering if anyone has any experience with them.......... ...

I Need Info On How To Turn A Company In To IRS...sm
Apr 27, 2010

I read the posts below on the difference between an IC and an employee.  However, in applying to what was reported to be a "good company to work for" recently, I was told of the schedule I needed to be "willing" to work, as well as the rate I would paid, even though I thought it was low.  When I tried to explain that IRS will not allow them to do this, I was basically told to buzz off.  I'm tired of it and I'm going to turn them in.  It's about time MTSOs had t ...

Optiscript-does Anyone Have Any Info On This Company
Jun 17, 2010

Hi, Does anyone have any info on this compan, good, bad or indifferent.  Thanks. ...

ETransPlus - Any Info On This Company?
Jul 17, 2011

Any info on this company?  Was thinking of applying.  Pay on time, VR or straight typing, good people?? ...

Any Info On A Company Transolutions?
Feb 12, 2013

Does anyone have any info on a company Transolutions?  I tested with them and I haven't heard back, good or bad, from them. ...

TTS - Any Recent Info On This Company?
Mar 15, 2013

Does anyone have any recent info on this company?  I have been seeing ads for them lately and was thinking of applying.  The most recent information I can find on them is from 2008.  Any input would be appreciated! ...

Ameriscript? Does Anyone Have Info On This Company?
Jun 11, 2015

Not much info in archives.  Any info would be helpful.  Thanks. ...

ETransPlus - Any Info On This Company, Good Or Bad?
Mar 24, 2011

Does anyone have any info on this company, good or bad? ...

K&R Consulting - Current Info On This Company?
Mar 30, 2011

Does anyone have current info on this company? Hours, schedule, pay, etc.    I sure would appreciate feedback. Is it typing only?  Thanks! ...

TransTech - Current Info For This Company?
Apr 02, 2012

I looked but do not really find much current info for this company.  They "seem" pretty liget with basic line requirements, decent pay for VR, good benefits, ect.  Has anyone worked there and been disatisfied?  Are there no work issues that mess with maintaining benefits? Just tapping on the walls before rebuilding. Thank you. ...

FOX Transcribe - Recent Info On This Company?
Feb 27, 2013

Any recent info on this company? I tried to take their test this morning but the links to the sample files are not working anymore.    ...

Deborah's Touch Or Medtranscription. Any Info On This Company? Sm
Jun 09, 2010

Goes by both company names.  Any help would be appreciated.  They are in Phoenix, Arizona.  Thank you. ...

Opti-Script Employees? Any Info On This Company?
Jul 26, 2010

Job posting on the job seeker's board.  Any info would be helpful.  Thanks! ...

Monitors, There's No Company Info For Those SOAP Notes Ads
Feb 25, 2011

nm ...

Global Info Systems - Anyone Had Worked For This Company Before
Jun 02, 2013

Was wondering if anyone had worked for this company before.  They are based in Odessa, Texas I believe.  Any and all information is appreciated.  I'm new here to MT Stars.   Thanks! ...

SoftScript Current Employee Info About Company
Feb 23, 2014

Have read lots of negatives. My basic question is about whether there is enough work available and what the benefits are like especially health insurance. Am just really looking for some accurate current info. Thanks. ...