A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Summit Transcription - Small company. Anyone - potential MT

Posted: Jul 27, 2010

work there?  I am always hesitant about small companies having enough work.  They seem nice.

Summit - out of Texas? - mt4now

[ In Reply To ..]
Not sure which one this is. Sounds like the one I work for but Summit is the name of their platform.

Similar Messages:

Small Company Vs MTSO
Sep 08, 2011

I am beginning to think it's better to work for a small company than a big MTSO.  So many of the comments on here are really not in favor of the "big boys."  I'm sure it's partly old employees that dislike the company, but there seems to be less "drama" about the smaller companies.  I would LOVE to find a small company that uses the Emdat Inscribe platform. Thoughts, ideas on the subject or tips on smaller companies who actually pay? ...

Looking For Small To Mid Size Company
Dec 01, 2014

So tired of the "Big" MTSO. Can anyone recommend a smaller company? I'm not really trained to do anything but MT and hate to give up working at home, but I'm probably considered poverty level now with what little I make. There must be some smaller companies around, but I can't find them. ...

TTS Recruiting AGAIN?? It's A Small Company With Bad History
Jul 05, 2011

I can't believe the management dumped more MTs.  One week they fired 7 MTs and we were asked to work extra even though usually we run out of work. Sounds like mismanagement is still the TTS way of doing things.  Wonder if the same owner and supervisors are there?  Anybody know?  ...

Small Versus Large Company?
Dec 15, 2011

I am wondering what the pros and cons are for working for a smaller company versus a larger one?  I work for a small company and this is the only one I have worked for, but find myself lately wondering if I need to move on as I am afraid that my skills I learned may be deteriorating and there has been such a lack of communication.  I realize that every place is different, but I need some opinions from others that have been in the field longer than myself.  Thanks. ...

Medical Data Services? Company Or A Small Owner?
Dec 03, 2010

7 cents a line for independent contracting and for radiology?  What is going on with this business?  The hospitals at least treated us with hourly wages and health benefits.  Now what gives?  For years we fought in-house over knowing that you cannot treat radiology the same and line count it the same either, yet you work just as hard.  Now, 7 cents without taking out taxes?  Every hospital I know has no transcription radiology department any more anyway, so may ...

Does Anyone Work For A Small Company That Handles Private Practice?
Sep 04, 2014

I am looking for a smaller company that needs help with private practice transcription.  Does anybody know of one that needs help?  I can't find anything when I search.  I am currently going part-time at a large company to get them off of my back about how long I am glued to the keyboard and foot pedal and how much work I do per hour.  I have over 14 years of experience and I am good at what I do.  I want to work for a company that will appreciate that and not hound ...

Keystrokes Just Bought The Company I Work For. Are All Small Companies Being Sold?
May 31, 2011

I like that I will be an employee and that the office people are staying on with them.  I hope that this is good and that they don't try to get rid of us; I really love the account I am on.  Anyone else from MED-X here? ...

If Starting A Small Transcription Service, What Is The Best...sm...
Dec 08, 2011

Going Digital - I Run A Small Transcription Business
May 16, 2012

Hi, I need some advice.  I run a small transcription business (me, myself and I) and my doctors are still using casettes (I know, they are die-hards).  I am trying to switch over to digital and need some advice as to the best equipment to use.  I only have about five doctors so I don't want' to go into too much expense.  Can anyone give me any ideas for inexpensive call in systems and digital transcribers? Any help would be appreciated.   Thanks. Marj ...

Digital Transcription For Small Office
Jan 15, 2013

Does anyone know of a good digital transcription system for a small doctor's office  - any suggestions would be appreciated... ...

Atlas Worldwide Transcription. I Am A Small MTSO In Pennsylvania And Am
Nov 18, 2012

interested in obtaining some work from this company and I am wondering if anyone else has worked as a sub for them or knows of MTs that may work through the company.  Would appreciate any information about them if you have current knowledge of how they are to work with. ...

Small Mouth Or Small Mouthed?
Jul 27, 2014

And is it hyphenated, or not? I find it both ways for both questions. Looking for input from the pros here, thank you. ...

Q.E.D. Transcription. Anyone Know Anything About This Company?
Dec 17, 2009

Thanks ...

DSG Transcription Company
Jul 03, 2010

If anyone has worked or is currently working for DSG transcription, I would appreciate the experience you have had working with them. Thank you. ...

JLG Transcription Company
Jun 22, 2011

Can someone please give me an update on JLG Transcription.  The only references I found were from 2009.  I wondered if anyone has any updated information.  I do not want to make a big change to something that may not be a good move.  I support myself so I really have to know something concrete.  Thank you.  ...

My Own Transcription Company.
Feb 17, 2011

After 10+ years of typing numerous specialties, I am interested in running my own transcription business.  Do you have any suggestions on where/how to get work?  Thanks in advance! ...

Breitner Transcription - Anyone Know About This Company
Oct 27, 2009

Does anyone know about this company - pay record, work, accounts, etc.   ...

ANP Transcription - Info On This Company?
Jul 28, 2010

Anybody have info on this company?  I took sample test, a verbatim lecture.  Wondering about quality of company. ...

SRVMT Transcription Company
Jan 11, 2011

Has anyone heard or dealt with SRVMT Medical Transcription Service.  I was offered a job with them and am curious about the company.  It sounds like it is a new company. ...

U-Scribe Transcription Company
Apr 28, 2011

I received a call today from a recruiter at U-Scribe in response to a resume I must have sent in.  I have done some Google research as well as searched through this forum.  There's not much to be said about this company except that they are hiring.  The gentleman I spoke with today told me they are very backlogged.  He said a majority of their clients are from England, Ireland and Scotland.  This man was English.  He sent me two files to transcribe and return, ...

Keystrokes Transcription Really Is A Bad Company
Aug 30, 2011

They just informed their employees that effective immediately they were changing the pay dates from the 3rd to the 17th. This when our payday is the first so now it is going to be late. Way to go Keystrokes! ...

Best Transcription Company To Work For
Oct 16, 2013

Hey everyone!  In any of your opinions, what is the best transcription company to work for?  Any info on how they get paid, etc, would be appreciated. ...

OSI Transcription Is Owned By Another Company
Dec 20, 2013

Can someone tell me if OSI Transcription is owned by another company (Like Nuance or Precyse)  or are they on their own?  Any info on this company?? ...

Volunteer Transcription - Good Or Bad About This Company?
Jul 01, 2010

I have an opportunity to test and be hired by them but it seems it is taking them so long to get back to me for the next step.  Anyone else having this trouble.  Anyone know anything good or bad about this company? ...

Cobb Transcription - Anyone Has Heard Of This Company?
Apr 28, 2010

Wondering if anyone has heard of this company? Either good or bad is appreciated. Thanks! ...

Transcription America Legitimate Company?
Jul 12, 2010

Is Transcription America (email address Job Interview - Job Network [jobinterview@transcription-america.com), regional recruiter Kimberly Carson, a legitimate online medical transcription company? ...

Terra Nova Transcription Is The Only Company
Aug 23, 2010

... I have ever worked for where TOP MANAGEMENT will get on and type.  They don't take work away from the MTs but they put their money where their mouth is instead of whining, begging and threatening people to work while they file their nails.  ...

Does Anyone Know How To Find Out What Company VA Transcription Is Awarded To? Sm
Aug 30, 2010

A while ago I believe there was a discussion on the board about the VA's and someone posted a link to the page where it might list which companies are bidding on or were awarded which VA VISN packages.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  TIA ...

Transcription America - Legitimate Company
Sep 10, 2010

I had applied to transcriptionamerica.com. I received an email back from a Nancy Lawson, National recruiter asking me to transcribe a sample file. I did this and when I tried to email it back to the address that she sent it from, I keep getting a failed delivery notice saying that the person's inbox is full. Does anyone know if this is a legitimate company? And if so, do you know any other way that I can get in touch with them to email this sample back to them? Thank you so much! ...

The Transcription Doctors - Any Info On This Company?
Jun 22, 2011

Any info on this company?  Good, bad, pay on time.  TIA! ...