A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Couldn't find any info on SCRIBE 4 US - JT

Posted: Nov 06, 2012

Couldn't find any info on SCRIBE 4 US.  Anyone have any information?

I also would like to know about Scribe 4 US - fedup

[ In Reply To ..]
I googled, facebooked, can't find this company anywhere. Does anyone know about this company?

I am also interested - MTgirl

[ In Reply To ..]
I don't see their info anywhere

Scribe 4 Us - onesocalMT

[ In Reply To ..]
I also cannot find anything on this company.

Maybe it's a good thing... - sm - Wondering MT

[ In Reply To ..]
...that there is no negative info on them. However, without knowing anything on them, it's definitely a roll of the dice if one applies and gets hired. Won't know until you get in there, but they are offering .10 CPL.

Nobody heard anything yet? - princess1971

[ In Reply To ..]
I just saw a posting for jobs with this company. Fits my scheduling needs but it makes me nervous as to whether or not we will actually get paid.....

Similar Messages:

TransTech - Couldn't Find Recent Info In Archives
Feb 27, 2012

Any info regarding how they are to work for, work availability, & productivity on VR is much appreciated.  Feel free to address anything else that would be helpful!  You're welcome to email me if you prefer not to post.  TIA!!   ...

I Know This Has Been Asked But Couldn't Find It..
Feb 21, 2013

How long should it take to edit a VR document?  I know straight typing should be about 3 times the length of the dictation but what about VR?  I know there will be variables and was just curious.  Thanks. ...

PHOENIX MEDCOM - Couldn't Find The Answers
Mar 16, 2013

Hello. I looked through the archives but couldn't find the answers I was looking for. I read the post for Phoenix medcom. I am very interested in doing front office stuff while doing transcription. Does anyone do that? How does the pay work out? I would think it would supplement the transcription income. I just put in an app and was wondering what other people have experienced. Thank you! ...

Where Can I Find My Line Count On Scribe?
Jun 14, 2014

Brand new to Scribe.  Frustrated because there's no training.  Just dive right in and go.  Hoping one of you on this board can point me in the right direction to find my line count.  Thanks.  ...

Any New Info On Scribe 4 Us?
Dec 05, 2012

But I did find an ad that had the name S. Pursley and it possibly is out of MO. Any current employees care to share some knowledge-good, bad, something? ...

Any Current Info On Med-Scribe, NJ?
Mar 01, 2010

Any current or recent MTs who work for this company in NJ have any info to share?  Are all their accounts now voice rec?  Plenty of work or still sporadic?  Have they added tech support for nights and weekends?  Thanks.  ...

Info On Med-Scribe Jacksonville
Sep 04, 2011

Does anyone have any recent info on Med-Scribe Jacksonville.  I am thinking of applying there.  Specifically, is there plenty of work, pay rate, good company to work for, and any other info you would like to share.  Thanks in advance for the info. ...

Still Looking For Any Info About Med-Scribe Jacksonville
Sep 07, 2011

Anyone who can provide any info on Med-Scribe Jacksonville, it would be greatly appreciated.  Feel free to email me.  I am interested in workload, pay rate, hours, benefits, company, and anything you would like to let me know.  TIA. ...

Med-Scribe In Florida? Info?
Nov 16, 2014

Anyone work for Med-Scribe in Florida?  Any info on VR editing pay? ...

Any Info On U.S. Scribe Out Of Freemont, California?
Jun 21, 2010

Any info, good or bad would be great. ...

Anyone Know Where I Can Find Info
Apr 15, 2014

on general transcription jobs, as in where I can find one?  I need flexible part-time supplement work, and so far have had no luck with medical transcription places that I've tested with.  Thought I could try somewhere along those lines.  TIA ...

Can't Find Any Info On MD-IT? Anyone Work There?
Jan 15, 2010

nm ...

Can't Find Info Re What We Get Paid For... (sm)
Jul 09, 2012

I'm trying to find the info on what exactly we do and don't get paid for (the place where it says we don't get paid for ADT info, QA notes, etc.) and I know I've seen it before, pretty sure it was on the intranet, but I can't find it now that I need it. Can anyone tell me where it is? Thanks in advance. ...

Any New Good/bad Info On Sten-Tel? I Cannot Find Much.
May 08, 2010

This is Sten-Tel out of Springfield, MA.  Is the pay okay? Is there plenty of work?  How are the QA and management?  Any other information would be great too. Thank you. ...

Cannot Seem To Find The Correct Info Regarding ICD-10 Delay
Apr 18, 2012

I last read that ICD-10 change is now delayed until October 2014.  Can anyone confirm this? ...

TA+ Platform--Look In Archives. Can't Really Find Any Info. Sm.
Dec 19, 2012

If you are working on it now, please let me know what you think. TIA. ...

How And Where Do I Get KB Benchmark. Cannot Find Info On MM Central.
Jan 02, 2014

nm ...

Need Info On Transcend Platforms. I Use Bayscribe And Find
Oct 27, 2010

it is not transcription friendly, almost antiquated.  I have considered switching to BeyondTxt, but don't want to do VR after my experience with Medquist.  I know Medquist has a horrible VR program and Transcend's is supposed to be better.  Have any of you used both platforms and can compare Bayscribe to BeyondTxt?  Also, how does your VR production compare to transcription?  I would appreciate any input.  ...

Where Do I Find Info On 15 Minutes Paid Time For NJA?
May 26, 2014

Our group ran out of work today, and it has been a while since that happened, and I don't remember the protocol for getting paid the 15 minutes.    Would someone be kind enough to refer me to where I can read the instructions, or post them?  Thanks for your help. ...

Any Info On Market Pro On Job Board? Unable To Find Anyting. TIA
Dec 08, 2009

nm ...

Has Anyone Tested With M&D Scribing And Heard Back? Cant Find Any Info On Them. Nm
Jan 11, 2010

aaaa ...

Any Current Info On Diskriter? Cannot Seem To Find Anything Past 2008. TIA. Nm
Apr 19, 2011

s ...

Any Info On Transtech (Texas), Cant Find Anything Newer Than 2009.
May 26, 2011

Archives are only to 2009, cant find anything newer. Sounded good back then, how are they now? ...

Acusis--Have Checked Archives. Can Find No Recent Info.
Jun 29, 2011

Thanks in advance. I am CMT with 16 years experience, currently working for a recently bought-out MTSO. I will probably test with Acusis this weekend. Is 9.25 cpl realistic for Acusis at all? What's the % cut for VR pay? I see they state a 12-hour window. Is 36 hours considered full-time? Are you paid for spaces? VBC? Is PTO decent? Again, thanks so much! ...

I Was Hoping To Find Some Info On How To Increase Line Count
Jun 30, 2012

but from the posts, I can see that everyone else is in the same boat I am.  I can only agree that this is the lowest paying MT job I've ever had and that the constant haranguing about working extra over the weekends is completley annoying.  I worked for 5.5 hours for Nuance the other day and made $47.  I then worked for a private client for 2.75 hours and made $82.  If only he had more work for me!  Unfortunately, I'm expecting him to go on the EMR this year an ...

Where Do I Find OOW/Remedy/six Minutes Info? Not Found In Policies.
Feb 12, 2014

nm ...

Couldn't Get In, Now Saying I'm Logged In Elsewhere
Oct 07, 2010

x ...

I Couldn't Help It, Had To Share
Dec 18, 2012

One of my little foreign dictating darlins dictated under Social History said, patient doesn't smoke alcohol..   ...

Labor Day And OOW, But Couldn't Have It Off?
Sep 01, 2014

I knew it....I am not a moron.....hiring all these MTs for these accounts, running OOW on a regular work day.....did they think we would all stay busy on Labor Day?  I am disgusted and am taking the day off.  I ask about being off.......NO.  Don't you think that managers could make schedules knowing the work is slow?  Let people off if they ask, making sure to have at least 2 MTs on in case some work comes in?  That is too easy a fix....let everyone just be OOW and ...

Whew. Couldn't Get In Here For A Minute.
Dec 06, 2011

LOL ...