A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Any new good/bad info on Sten-Tel? I cannot find much. - jcmt

Posted: May 08, 2010

This is Sten-Tel out of Springfield, MA.  Is the pay okay? Is there plenty of work?  How are the QA and management?  Any other information would be great too. Thank you.

I was hired on & quit my other job, went through training, - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
was told there was plenty of work, and it sounded wonderful. I never had any work. Literally. I was in the system, everything was set up correctly, I checked all day for several days, and just never had any reports. I called and emailed, and nobody would even bother answering back.

May be having the same problem... - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
I've been hired, went through training, given account specs, but nothing since. No log in info to even check for work! I've emailed my AM but haven't heard a peep back. I'm hoping she has just been too busy to get back with me and I'll hear something Monday. I would really like to have some work to do Monday!

Thanks! Let me know if you hear back from them. Good luck. - jcmt

[ In Reply To ..]
I hope things work out for you. I was invited to test, but I am hesitant now. I don't want to waste my time if they hire you and then do not respond.

Similar Messages:

Does Anyone Have Recent Info On Sten-Tel
May 03, 2012

Does anyone have recent info on Sten-Tel.  How are they to work for? ...

GOOD MT's Hard To Find
Jun 14, 2010

WOW, are there any really good MT's out there?  I have tried soooo many MT's.  Several say they are going to work and I make arrangements for my IT people to set them up and they are not available, do not let me know they have changed their mind, do not e-mail me change in plans.  One even had disconnected cell phone a day later.  UNBELIEVEABLE.  These are all people who look fantastic on paper.  I have learned you cannot even trust resumes.  One girl ...

Where To Find Good Jobs?
Jan 13, 2012

I know it's the question of the day but where do you find a good transcription job?  I have about 13 years experience and I'm good at what I do.  Are there actually good companies to apply to?  ...

ANYBODY FROM MDI FIND A GOOD HOME?
Jul 10, 2012

Been to several that claimed to be comprable but were not.  E-mail me if you are willing to share names & details, or if you started your own show and need help.  Or even if you just need a shoulder....life ain't what it used to be..... ...

Anyone Know Where I Can Find Info
Apr 15, 2014

on general transcription jobs, as in where I can find one?  I need flexible part-time supplement work, and so far have had no luck with medical transcription places that I've tested with.  Thought I could try somewhere along those lines.  TIA ...

Can't Find Any Info On MD-IT? Anyone Work There?
Jan 15, 2010

nm ...

Can't Find Info Re What We Get Paid For... (sm)
Jul 09, 2012

I'm trying to find the info on what exactly we do and don't get paid for (the place where it says we don't get paid for ADT info, QA notes, etc.) and I know I've seen it before, pretty sure it was on the intranet, but I can't find it now that I need it. Can anyone tell me where it is? Thanks in advance. ...

Allegiant Transcription - Find Very Good Comments
Apr 19, 2010

I have researched this company and find very good comments in the archives, but would like something really recent just to be sure.  Can anyone who works for them now give me an idea of the ins and outs, good or bad?  TIA!  ...

Uscribe - Good/Bad - Didn't Find Anything In Archives
Feb 14, 2011

Would appreciate any info. ...

Cannot Seem To Find The Correct Info Regarding ICD-10 Delay
Apr 18, 2012

I last read that ICD-10 change is now delayed until October 2014.  Can anyone confirm this? ...

Couldn't Find Any Info On SCRIBE 4 US
Nov 06, 2012

Couldn't find any info on SCRIBE 4 US.  Anyone have any information? ...

TA+ Platform--Look In Archives. Can't Really Find Any Info. Sm.
Dec 19, 2012

If you are working on it now, please let me know what you think. TIA. ...

How And Where Do I Get KB Benchmark. Cannot Find Info On MM Central.
Jan 02, 2014

nm ...

Need Info On Transcend Platforms. I Use Bayscribe And Find
Oct 27, 2010

it is not transcription friendly, almost antiquated.  I have considered switching to BeyondTxt, but don't want to do VR after my experience with Medquist.  I know Medquist has a horrible VR program and Transcend's is supposed to be better.  Have any of you used both platforms and can compare Bayscribe to BeyondTxt?  Also, how does your VR production compare to transcription?  I would appreciate any input.  ...

Where Do I Find Info On 15 Minutes Paid Time For NJA?
May 26, 2014

Our group ran out of work today, and it has been a while since that happened, and I don't remember the protocol for getting paid the 15 minutes.    Would someone be kind enough to refer me to where I can read the instructions, or post them?  Thanks for your help. ...

Headsets - Find A Good Pair That has, Of Course, A Clear Sound
Nov 20, 2010

I am taking a Medical Transcription Editing course on line, and will soon get into the MT Transcription section.  I've been looking at different ads for various types of headphones.  I'm looking to find a good pair that has, of course, a clear sound as well as outside noise cancellation capabilities.  I'd love to hear about what people think, and what they have had experience with.  Thank you! ...

Any Info On Market Pro On Job Board? Unable To Find Anyting. TIA
Dec 08, 2009

nm ...

Has Anyone Tested With M&D Scribing And Heard Back? Cant Find Any Info On Them. Nm
Jan 11, 2010

aaaa ...

Any Current Info On Diskriter? Cannot Seem To Find Anything Past 2008. TIA. Nm
Apr 19, 2011

s ...

Any Info On Transtech (Texas), Cant Find Anything Newer Than 2009.
May 26, 2011

Archives are only to 2009, cant find anything newer. Sounded good back then, how are they now? ...

Acusis--Have Checked Archives. Can Find No Recent Info.
Jun 29, 2011

Thanks in advance. I am CMT with 16 years experience, currently working for a recently bought-out MTSO. I will probably test with Acusis this weekend. Is 9.25 cpl realistic for Acusis at all? What's the % cut for VR pay? I see they state a 12-hour window. Is 36 hours considered full-time? Are you paid for spaces? VBC? Is PTO decent? Again, thanks so much! ...

TransTech - Couldn't Find Recent Info In Archives
Feb 27, 2012

Any info regarding how they are to work for, work availability, & productivity on VR is much appreciated.  Feel free to address anything else that would be helpful!  You're welcome to email me if you prefer not to post.  TIA!!   ...

I Was Hoping To Find Some Info On How To Increase Line Count
Jun 30, 2012

but from the posts, I can see that everyone else is in the same boat I am.  I can only agree that this is the lowest paying MT job I've ever had and that the constant haranguing about working extra over the weekends is completley annoying.  I worked for 5.5 hours for Nuance the other day and made $47.  I then worked for a private client for 2.75 hours and made $82.  If only he had more work for me!  Unfortunately, I'm expecting him to go on the EMR this year an ...

Where Do I Find OOW/Remedy/six Minutes Info? Not Found In Policies.
Feb 12, 2014

nm ...

Any Info On MD-IT? Good, Bad, Etc?
May 03, 2010

Any info on this company would be appreciated. ...

Any Info (good Or Bad) About ETransPlus?
Mar 12, 2010

I searched the archives but the info on this company wasn't very recent. Please feel free to email me if you want to remain private and currently work for this company, have worked for this company, etc.. and let me know your opinions. Thank you in advance. ...

Any Info Good Or Bad On Medscribe?
Mar 29, 2010

Any info good or bad on Medscribe?  thanks! ...

Anyone have Info On Them? Good Or Bad?
May 07, 2010

Anyone have info on them? good or bad?   Thanks!  :) ...

Any Info Good Or Bad On Transportal? 
Oct 07, 2010

Any info good or bad on Transportal?  ...

SOAP, Transcription(MI) Info - Good/Bad
Oct 26, 2010

nm ...