A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Info on Med-Scribe Jacksonville - anon

Posted: Sep 04, 2011

Does anyone have any recent info on Med-Scribe Jacksonville.  I am thinking of applying there.  Specifically, is there plenty of work, pay rate, good company to work for, and any other info you would like to share.  Thanks in advance for the info.

MedScribe - oldtimerMT

[ In Reply To ..]
I just started last week. They have decent line rates with incentives. I am swimming in work. good insurance in 90 days, $100 less than my last insurance. great friendly people to work with. I got the schedule I wanted and good doctors for the most part. you can do either straight transcription or voice rec, you choose. recruiter will give you all options and you pick. very glad to be there.

Similar Messages:

Still Looking For Any Info About Med-Scribe Jacksonville
Sep 07, 2011

Anyone who can provide any info on Med-Scribe Jacksonville, it would be greatly appreciated.  Feel free to email me.  I am interested in workload, pay rate, hours, benefits, company, and anything you would like to let me know.  TIA. ...

Med-Scribe Jacksonville, FL
Nov 07, 2011

Does anyone have any info on medscribe out of Florida?  Can you make decent money.  Has there been enough work to keep everyone busy?  I have been thinking of leaving my current employer after 10+ years and wonder if this is the right move.  any insight would be greatly appreciated! ...

Med-Scribe In Jacksonville Hiring Process
Sep 04, 2011

Can anyone tell me what the hiring process is for Med-Scribe.  I filled out an application and took the written test online.  Do they send you the audio files or what is the next process?  TIA. ...

Looking For Current Info On Medscribe In Jacksonville, FL Please .. (sm)
Jan 04, 2011

I have read the archives but was looking for additional info concerning schedules, platform, pay, do they leave you alone to work, is there plenty of work?   Thanks in advance! ...

Current Info On MedScribe Out Of Jacksonville, FL?
Dec 05, 2011

Can anyone give me any current info on MedScribe out of Jacksonville, FL? Saw their ad today. Good company, cpl, good dictators? Thanks!! ...

Any New Info On Scribe 4 Us?
Dec 05, 2012

But I did find an ad that had the name S. Pursley and it possibly is out of MO. Any current employees care to share some knowledge-good, bad, something? ...

Any Current Info On Med-Scribe, NJ?
Mar 01, 2010

Any current or recent MTs who work for this company in NJ have any info to share?  Are all their accounts now voice rec?  Plenty of work or still sporadic?  Have they added tech support for nights and weekends?  Thanks.  ...

Med-Scribe In Florida? Info?
Nov 16, 2014

Anyone work for Med-Scribe in Florida?  Any info on VR editing pay? ...

Any Info On U.S. Scribe Out Of Freemont, California?
Jun 21, 2010

Any info, good or bad would be great. ...

Couldn't Find Any Info On SCRIBE 4 US
Nov 06, 2012

Couldn't find any info on SCRIBE 4 US.  Anyone have any information? ...

MedScribe, Jacksonville, FL
Jan 09, 2012

This company was on my list of companies to apply to because of positive comments posted here. I just went to their website to start the process, and this is listed under "Employee Benefits:" Taxes paid -- employer portion   It is right there in the midst of vision, dental, health insurance, etc.! EXCUSE ME, but they are REQUIRED to pay those taxes so how is that an "employee benefit?!"  The other HUGE RED FLAG for me is that they use the crappiest platform on the planet, ChartNe ...

MedScribe In Jacksonville, FL
Jun 28, 2012

Has anybody given this company 2 weeks' notice and actually been allowed to work it or were you let go immediately? Also, did you get paid for your accrued leave when you quit? Thanks for any info. ...

MedScribe (Jacksonville)
Jul 14, 2012

What is going on at Medscribe-Jacksonville? I keep hearing rumors that scare me.  Does anyone have any info? What is happening to our accounts? ...

Medscribe-Jacksonville, Florida
Oct 06, 2010

I've worked for Medscribe-Jacksonville for over 2 years now.  I have always had plenty of work except for holidays usually.  The work has slowly becoming less and less, but in the last 3-4 weeks the work has slowed WAY down to pretty much nonexistent.  Anyone working for this company have any idea what is happening?  ...

Medscribe Transcription, Jacksonville, FL
Jan 21, 2012

Anyone currently working for Medscribe?  Looking for feedback regarding part time hours and what they pay for editing/transcribing and platforms used. Thanx!   ...

Cannot Play Wav Files In Windows Media, Byte-Scribe Or Express Scribe. Help???
Mar 03, 2012

I have voice files sent to me that I cannot play in Windows Media or Express Scribe. They will load in ES but show 00:00 duration.  I thought possibly it was an encryption error as they possibly they are coming that way to be because they are secure but I sent to a friend and she can open them and play them.  Windows Media states something about a missing codecs and I have installed if known codecs to man (I am on Windows XP).  They just will not play or show the duration etc.&nbs ...

Current Information On Medscribe Jacksonville, FL
Jul 17, 2010

I have checked the archives and I couldn't find a lot of current info on Medscribe in Jacksonville, FL.  Anyone recently or currently work with them on the ChartNet platform?  Any info is appreciated.  TIA ...

Medscribe (Jacksonville/Naples) Article
Oct 28, 2014

Just interesting and wanted to share. "They really think they're invisible," Langley chuckles. "I'm worried about technology making us obsolete," Langley concedes.  "Employees clock in with a "Web clock" and the system boots them out if they've stopped working for longer than five minutes. 'I know what they're not doing,' Langley says." "Transcription applicants are required to have at least five years of acute-care experience. Employees who can't meet ...

Info On Accentus US Ambulatory? Is It Associated With Nuance? Any Info Appreciated. NmNm
Feb 18, 2014

Xx ...

CAN ANYONE GIVE ME INFO ON GLOBAL INFO SYSTEMS (GIS)
Jan 10, 2010

Looking for information about Global Info Systems.  Can anyone telll me anythihng about them.  Thank you. ...

Anyone Have Info/work For Global Info In Texas???
Jul 04, 2012

Need to know any info ASAP on I think its called Global Info Systems or something like that out of Texas. Lots of clinic work, but low low line rate offered. Need to know about management, stability, VR reality, workload, response from tech support, etc. Also, are these clinics in India? Thanks for any help! ...

If You Can't Get Course Info Without Leaving Info So They Can Call/spam You
Sep 12, 2012

It isn't easy to get off some of the spam and phone call lists when you click for more information about some of these courses. I've found that for me, it isn't worth it to get that information if I am giving up my privacy. Some of these people are relentless! You can't get away from them once they get your information. There is one in particular that makes sure you hear from them every day in one form or another. They become your best friend, even if you weren't lookin ...

Any Info On GIS (Global Info Systems) Out Of TX? I
Jan 21, 2012

I applied for an MT position with them.  I don't see anything recent on the boards and wondered if they were a good company to work for.  TIA ...

Global Info Systems - Info?
Dec 13, 2012

I am testing with GIS this evening, does anyone have any information on this company. I am currently working with TTS, they do not even pay 4 CPL for editing. I feel like this business has become a legalized form of slavery. The only business where with over 10 years of experience, your pay goes down. ...

Anybody Know Anything About U-scribe?
May 18, 2010

nm ...

MED-SCRIBE JAX
Jun 17, 2011

Anyone have any idea what is going on at Med-Scribe JAX? No work. Cutting pay. Talking letting people go to badger you to "jump on" after your shift. Are all companies having problems. ...

Med-Scribe N.J
Jun 05, 2011

Anyone have any current information on this company they can share?  Thanks! ...

Med-Scribe Five Cpl
Jan 04, 2013

They advertised for IC at 5 cpl.  Seriously?   ...

Med-Scribe
Aug 07, 2014

Does anyone work for Med-Scribe? Our hospital is outsourcing to Med-Scribe for transcription and editing. What should I expect to be paid per line? I have 9 years experience after an associates degree, RHIT.  ...

Med-Scribe Rad Pay
Oct 14, 2014

Does anyone know the pay for radiology?  If not, what do they pay for other accounts?  Is ChartNet fast, friendly? ...