A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Any new info on Scribe 4 Us? - Still not much to be found on web

Posted: Dec 05, 2012

But I did find an ad that had the name S. Pursley and it possibly is out of MO. Any current employees care to share some knowledge-good, bad, something?

check out the "gab board" - there is a post on there

[ In Reply To ..]
with a header of "dictation transcription". Inside the body of the post is a narrative written by someone obviously not american. there is a link in the body as well that goes to Scribe4You, and I would bet my britches that it is a site in India. The post on the gab board is basically an advertisement for their site. I bet they could not get it through the restrictions on the job seekers board. check it out and use your own discretion.

Similar Messages:

Any Current Info On Med-Scribe, NJ?
Mar 01, 2010

Any current or recent MTs who work for this company in NJ have any info to share?  Are all their accounts now voice rec?  Plenty of work or still sporadic?  Have they added tech support for nights and weekends?  Thanks.  ...

Info On Med-Scribe Jacksonville
Sep 04, 2011

Does anyone have any recent info on Med-Scribe Jacksonville.  I am thinking of applying there.  Specifically, is there plenty of work, pay rate, good company to work for, and any other info you would like to share.  Thanks in advance for the info. ...

Still Looking For Any Info About Med-Scribe Jacksonville
Sep 07, 2011

Anyone who can provide any info on Med-Scribe Jacksonville, it would be greatly appreciated.  Feel free to email me.  I am interested in workload, pay rate, hours, benefits, company, and anything you would like to let me know.  TIA. ...

Med-Scribe In Florida? Info?
Nov 16, 2014

Anyone work for Med-Scribe in Florida?  Any info on VR editing pay? ...

Any Info On U.S. Scribe Out Of Freemont, California?
Jun 21, 2010

Any info, good or bad would be great. ...

Couldn't Find Any Info On SCRIBE 4 US
Nov 06, 2012

Couldn't find any info on SCRIBE 4 US.  Anyone have any information? ...

Cannot Play Wav Files In Windows Media, Byte-Scribe Or Express Scribe. Help???
Mar 03, 2012

I have voice files sent to me that I cannot play in Windows Media or Express Scribe. They will load in ES but show 00:00 duration.  I thought possibly it was an encryption error as they possibly they are coming that way to be because they are secure but I sent to a friend and she can open them and play them.  Windows Media states something about a missing codecs and I have installed if known codecs to man (I am on Windows XP).  They just will not play or show the duration etc.&nbs ...

Info On Accentus US Ambulatory? Is It Associated With Nuance? Any Info Appreciated. NmNm
Feb 18, 2014

Xx ...

CAN ANYONE GIVE ME INFO ON GLOBAL INFO SYSTEMS (GIS)
Jan 10, 2010

Looking for information about Global Info Systems.  Can anyone telll me anythihng about them.  Thank you. ...

Anyone Have Info/work For Global Info In Texas???
Jul 04, 2012

Need to know any info ASAP on I think its called Global Info Systems or something like that out of Texas. Lots of clinic work, but low low line rate offered. Need to know about management, stability, VR reality, workload, response from tech support, etc. Also, are these clinics in India? Thanks for any help! ...

If You Can't Get Course Info Without Leaving Info So They Can Call/spam You
Sep 12, 2012

It isn't easy to get off some of the spam and phone call lists when you click for more information about some of these courses. I've found that for me, it isn't worth it to get that information if I am giving up my privacy. Some of these people are relentless! You can't get away from them once they get your information. There is one in particular that makes sure you hear from them every day in one form or another. They become your best friend, even if you weren't lookin ...

Any Info On GIS (Global Info Systems) Out Of TX? I
Jan 21, 2012

I applied for an MT position with them.  I don't see anything recent on the boards and wondered if they were a good company to work for.  TIA ...

Global Info Systems - Info?
Dec 13, 2012

I am testing with GIS this evening, does anyone have any information on this company. I am currently working with TTS, they do not even pay 4 CPL for editing. I feel like this business has become a legalized form of slavery. The only business where with over 10 years of experience, your pay goes down. ...

Anybody Know Anything About U-scribe?
May 18, 2010

nm ...

MED-SCRIBE JAX
Jun 17, 2011

Anyone have any idea what is going on at Med-Scribe JAX? No work. Cutting pay. Talking letting people go to badger you to "jump on" after your shift. Are all companies having problems. ...

Med-Scribe N.J
Jun 05, 2011

Anyone have any current information on this company they can share?  Thanks! ...

Med-Scribe Five Cpl
Jan 04, 2013

They advertised for IC at 5 cpl.  Seriously?   ...

Med-Scribe
Aug 07, 2014

Does anyone work for Med-Scribe? Our hospital is outsourcing to Med-Scribe for transcription and editing. What should I expect to be paid per line? I have 9 years experience after an associates degree, RHIT.  ...

Med-Scribe Rad Pay
Oct 14, 2014

Does anyone know the pay for radiology?  If not, what do they pay for other accounts?  Is ChartNet fast, friendly? ...

Express Scribe Help Again
Oct 16, 2009

Does anyone know how to get the auto back up to work on the foot pedal settings for Express Scribe?  Thanks in advance! ...

Anyone Has Information On Med-scribe?
Mar 30, 2010

Just wondering if anyone has information on Med-scribe? Saw some job postings and was wondering about them!! ...

Med-Scribe Transcription
Apr 02, 2010

Those who have worked for Med-Scribe any info about the company good or bad??? Just wondering as I saw they were hiring. ...

Med-Scribe In Florida
May 19, 2010

I'm looking to change jobs & saw an ad for Med-Scribe in Naples, Florida.  Ads, as you know, can sound really good, but they don't tell the true story.  Would like to know about the good & bad aspect that MTs working for Med-Scribe have had & are having.   I work for another transcription company &, right now, they're not treating their employees too good, & haven't for quite some time.   Thank you. ...

I Just Saw An Ad For A Medical Scribe
Jun 25, 2010

I just saw an ad for a Medical Scribe.  The description is that the MT accompanies the doc from room to room to see patients, sits at the computer in the room and transcribes the H&P/procedure while doc is doing the exam.  Starting pay was $17/hr with full benefits.  Anybody ever heard of this?  I think it's a good idea, leaves the doc hands free to tend to the patient.  It sounds a little like being a court reporter as far as "live" dictation being done. ...

Help With Express Scribe Please
Jul 14, 2010

I recently had to uninstall and reinstall Express Scribe.   Everything seems okay except I cannot set up the back step correctly.   Does anyone have any advice?    As always, thanks! ...

Has Anyone Else Taken The Med-scribe Test
Dec 11, 2010

Has anyone else taken the med-scribe test and found it ridiculously difficult? ...

Med-scribe Bad Or Good Or Whatever?
Dec 17, 2010

I have tested with this company many times. My last test I was almost certain I had everyone of the questions correct. Then I got an email saying I did not pass. That I had 35 out of 50. I do not believe this. Has anyone else had a similar experience with this company? or bad or good or whatever?     ...

Question About Scribe
Jan 20, 2011

I just got a new computer, and have set up Scribe and everything else to start using it.  On my old computer, the page filled up the entire screen and the text was larger and easier to read.  On my new computer, the page is centered in the screen and is much smaller than on my old one.  When I try to zoom to 125% or higher, the demographics and other things get larger but the page stays the same size.  I'm not sure what to try to get this the way it was on my old compute ...

Help With Express Scribe
Jan 26, 2011

Can anyone help me figure out how to get my practice dictations loaded on Express Scribe from Windows Media Player ? ...

Opti-Scribe???
Mar 08, 2011

Anyone know anything about Opti-Scribe?  I have an upcoming interview this week and wondered how the company was to work for.  ...