A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Any current info on Diskriter? Cannot seem to find anything past 2008. TIA. nm - Old MT

Posted: Apr 19, 2011

s

Diskriter - owned by Indian company - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
Diskriter was bought by an Indian company last year but it isn't widely known.

Oh dear ...thanks for the info. :( nm - Old MT

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Could you show me a link on this? - anon2

[ In Reply To ..]
Curious as to how you came about this info. Thanks.

Same here - nina

[ In Reply To ..]
I'd like to know where you found this information also . . . Please share with us.

What are you talking about? - CMT

[ In Reply To ..]
I work for them and have since last fall. I have no idea what you are talking about. I researched them extensively and found nothing of that kind whatsoever. The only thing I saw about outsourcing overseas came from this board and was not backed up by anything. As far as I am concerned, they are a great company or at least as good as any other. Pay is not great, but it is comparable to all the other MTSOs. Paychecks are on time. The account I am on is all straight typing, reasonably easy dictators, and I have no problem getting 1800 to 2400 lines in an 8-hour day. There is always enough work, and often overtime is offered. They provide all equipment and software (no charge to the MT). They send you a computer no matter where you are located. Also I am an employee, so they take care of taxes.

I wish people would not post garbage that is untrue about companies on here. It is unfair to the company and unfair to other transcriptionists who are looking for the best fit for them. For me, Diskriter is a good fit.

The fact that you will not post where you get this information also makes it extremely suspect.

If you are mad, deal with it yourself. Don't try to put down the company so others won't apply there.

Similar Messages:

Any Current Info On Diskriter?
Jun 09, 2014

Did a search, most of the postings are pretty old. ...

CURRENT Info Re Diskriter? Any Decent MTSOs? HELP!
Aug 12, 2010

I've been contacted re radiology position with Diskriter.  All the info I've found here on the board is pretty old.  I'm really curious as to what current/past employees think of the company now.  Anyone done radiology for them? Wondering about ESLs, pay rate, flexibility in schedule, NJA - basically all the standard questions we want answered before we make a jump to a company?  Help!  I've been an IC for one hospital for over 10 years but but r ...

Any Current/past Experience With Silent Type Out Of NJ?
Mar 18, 2010

Any info appreciated! ...

Keystrokes Recent Employees - Past And Current
Mar 29, 2011

If anyone who recently worked for Keystrokes or still works for them who worked overtime without getting paid for it, please let me know. Thanks. ...

Question For Current/past SoftScript Employees..
Sep 20, 2011

Wondering if anyone has been let go because of sending over 8% of work to QA.  They expect our line count to be at least 135 an hour (which for the most part is easily done), our accuracy to be 98+ and under 8% to QA.  Sometimes this is not possible.  I do everything I can to not send to QA (relisten, utilize google, books, relisten, adjust speed/sound, did I mention relisten, relisten, relisten).....but lets face it there are a boatload of dictators that are just impossible.  ...

Phoenix Medcom - Would Like To Hear From Current Or Past MTs
Jun 12, 2012

Would like to hear from current or past MTs who work(ed) for Phoenix Medcom in regard to having enough work, paying on time, etc.  Would be interested in any info at all.  Did they treat you right????  Thx for your help. ...

DISKRITER INFO?
Nov 19, 2009

Any info.  May be looking soon.... ...

Diskriter Info PLEASE
Nov 01, 2010

I'm going to apply with this company and would like to know how those of you who have been there a while like the company. Total honesty please. How often do you run out? Do they communicate well? I hate having to switch companies, but the work load at Webmedx has me extremely worried. I just want to work. I am a faithful employee and look forward to each anniversary with one company, long term, but I can't do this anymore. ...

Anyone Have Any Info On Diskriter Or Been Contacted?
Jul 12, 2010

Anyone have any info on Diskriter or been contacted?  I rec'd a call but we missed each other.  Anything, good or bad.  I am employed right now, but always on the lookout for something else or perhaps something in addition to what I have.  Also if you did apply and tested, how was that.  Please feel free to e-mail me, if your experience cannot be posted on this board!   Thanks! ...

Any Recent Info On Diskriter
Jan 17, 2012

Any recent info on Diskriter, good, bad or otherwise?  Thanks! ...

Doctor Said "May 2008" And ASR Put 08/2008
Dec 09, 2010

Now if one was just proofreading and not really listening and editing every single word, how would you possibly know that was incorrect?  Also on my last report all through it, the doctor said "his," such as "his cardiac catheterization . . " and ASR left off the "his" every time, and he said "the CT scan," which ASR just put "CT scan."  Not a major life-threatening omission, but enough to get me dinged on an audit.  I have to really listen, and it takes every bit as long to edit ...

Info On TransTech, Diskriter, SmartMed
Oct 24, 2011

Any info on TransTech, Diskriter or SmartMed? Tested will all 3 and am interviewing soon.  Need positive feedback as well as bad...Thanks ...

Keystrokes, Diskriter Or Freedom Type, Any Info?
Dec 22, 2009

Need info on Freedom Type, Keystrokes or Diskriter.  I live in Okla and worked for a local service until recently. They downsized and cut the transcription dept. I now have a job with Medquist but can't get any work through them. Like most, I need a paycheck, not just a job title. I'm looking for a good company to work for who is honest and provides a work load that is not constantly running out. I've seen some good reviews on these 3 companies but any current info or opinion ...

Anyone Know Anything About MedLinks? I Cannot Seem To Find Anything Current In The Archives. Nm
Nov 30, 2011

Any Current News On Medgarde? Can't Find Anything
Dec 30, 2011

Any current workers, recent experience with company, etc., greatly appreciated. ...

United Transcription - Info From Past Or Present Employees
Dec 23, 2014

Any info from past or present employees working with United would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance.  ...

DTI - Any Current Info
Aug 27, 2011

Any current info on this company please? ...

Anyone With Current Info On K&R? S/m
Jul 21, 2012

See they are hiring but would appreciate any info first.  I've already jumped too quick into a company that sucks.  Thanks ! ...

Current Info On DTS-OK Please.
Aug 30, 2012

Before applying would appreciate info, the good, the bad and the ugly.  Thank you! ...

Any Current Info On TTS
Apr 23, 2013

Any current info on TTS such as line rate, flexibility, plenty of work, platform and what the accounts are like? Easy to make lines? Also wondering if they offer shift differential for 2nd shift.  Thanks in advance. ...

Is There Anyone With Any Current Info On TTS. Nm
Nov 17, 2013

nm ...

Current Info On ZNF
Dec 10, 2014

wondering if anybody currently transcribes radiology for ZNF and how it is going.  How do they pay by report or line and is it decent?  thanks in advance.  ...

Anyone Know Where I Can Find Info
Apr 15, 2014

on general transcription jobs, as in where I can find one?  I need flexible part-time supplement work, and so far have had no luck with medical transcription places that I've tested with.  Thought I could try somewhere along those lines.  TIA ...

Any Current Info On Med-Scribe, NJ?
Mar 01, 2010

Any current or recent MTs who work for this company in NJ have any info to share?  Are all their accounts now voice rec?  Plenty of work or still sporadic?  Have they added tech support for nights and weekends?  Thanks.  ...

Transolutions....any Current Info
May 08, 2010

Does anyone have any current information on Transolutions?  I checked the archives and I could only find posts from 2007.  Thanks! ...

Transolutions, Inc - Any Current Info?
Jun 26, 2010

Does anyone have any current info on this company?  I searched the archives but found only old posts.  Thanks in advance for your reply! ...

Any Current Info On Heartland?
Jul 24, 2010

Home office in Toledo, branches in India? What is it like for their American staff? Thanks! ...

Any Current Info On Archivus???
Jun 22, 2011

The usual...steady workload, reasonable pay, management treat MTs with respect, etc.  I haven't seen much info recently.  Any info appreciated! ...

Current Info On ETransPlus?
Sep 21, 2010

Is there enough work during 3rd shift? Is the platform easy to use and easy to get your lines in with? How is the health insurance? I saw the premiums for the different levels but didn't see what type of coverage this is (deductible, copays, etc.). I'm a bit worried that your benefits hinge on getting your required lines in each pay period.  I can see where this would be a problem if there was a shortage of work (the situation at my current job). Any thoughts would be appreci ...

Any Current Info Transportal?
Oct 05, 2010

Any current into on this company?  (Good or bad??)  Thanks for any insight! ...