A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

How and where do I get KB Benchmark. Cannot find info on MM Central. - TIA nm

Posted: Jan 02, 2014

nm

BenchmarkKB - NY MT

[ In Reply To ..]
https://benchmarkkb.medquist.com

Use your 6 digit MModal log in for the user name (same number you use for Fluency)

Use medquist for the password (this is what I use). If this doesn't let you log in, send a Remedy ticket for support help. Hope this works!

Similar Messages:

Anyone Know Where I Can Find Info
Apr 15, 2014

on general transcription jobs, as in where I can find one?  I need flexible part-time supplement work, and so far have had no luck with medical transcription places that I've tested with.  Thought I could try somewhere along those lines.  TIA ...

Can't Find Any Info On MD-IT? Anyone Work There?
Jan 15, 2010

nm ...

Can't Find Info Re What We Get Paid For... (sm)
Jul 09, 2012

I'm trying to find the info on what exactly we do and don't get paid for (the place where it says we don't get paid for ADT info, QA notes, etc.) and I know I've seen it before, pretty sure it was on the intranet, but I can't find it now that I need it. Can anyone tell me where it is? Thanks in advance. ...

Any New Good/bad Info On Sten-Tel? I Cannot Find Much.
May 08, 2010

This is Sten-Tel out of Springfield, MA.  Is the pay okay? Is there plenty of work?  How are the QA and management?  Any other information would be great too. Thank you. ...

Cannot Seem To Find The Correct Info Regarding ICD-10 Delay
Apr 18, 2012

I last read that ICD-10 change is now delayed until October 2014.  Can anyone confirm this? ...

Couldn't Find Any Info On SCRIBE 4 US
Nov 06, 2012

Couldn't find any info on SCRIBE 4 US.  Anyone have any information? ...

TA+ Platform--Look In Archives. Can't Really Find Any Info. Sm.
Dec 19, 2012

If you are working on it now, please let me know what you think. TIA. ...

Need Info On Transcend Platforms. I Use Bayscribe And Find
Oct 27, 2010

it is not transcription friendly, almost antiquated.  I have considered switching to BeyondTxt, but don't want to do VR after my experience with Medquist.  I know Medquist has a horrible VR program and Transcend's is supposed to be better.  Have any of you used both platforms and can compare Bayscribe to BeyondTxt?  Also, how does your VR production compare to transcription?  I would appreciate any input.  ...

Where Do I Find Info On 15 Minutes Paid Time For NJA?
May 26, 2014

Our group ran out of work today, and it has been a while since that happened, and I don't remember the protocol for getting paid the 15 minutes.    Would someone be kind enough to refer me to where I can read the instructions, or post them?  Thanks for your help. ...

Any Info On Market Pro On Job Board? Unable To Find Anyting. TIA
Dec 08, 2009

nm ...

Has Anyone Tested With M&D Scribing And Heard Back? Cant Find Any Info On Them. Nm
Jan 11, 2010

aaaa ...

Any Current Info On Diskriter? Cannot Seem To Find Anything Past 2008. TIA. Nm
Apr 19, 2011

s ...

Any Info On Transtech (Texas), Cant Find Anything Newer Than 2009.
May 26, 2011

Archives are only to 2009, cant find anything newer. Sounded good back then, how are they now? ...

Acusis--Have Checked Archives. Can Find No Recent Info.
Jun 29, 2011

Thanks in advance. I am CMT with 16 years experience, currently working for a recently bought-out MTSO. I will probably test with Acusis this weekend. Is 9.25 cpl realistic for Acusis at all? What's the % cut for VR pay? I see they state a 12-hour window. Is 36 hours considered full-time? Are you paid for spaces? VBC? Is PTO decent? Again, thanks so much! ...

TransTech - Couldn't Find Recent Info In Archives
Feb 27, 2012

Any info regarding how they are to work for, work availability, & productivity on VR is much appreciated.  Feel free to address anything else that would be helpful!  You're welcome to email me if you prefer not to post.  TIA!!   ...

I Was Hoping To Find Some Info On How To Increase Line Count
Jun 30, 2012

but from the posts, I can see that everyone else is in the same boat I am.  I can only agree that this is the lowest paying MT job I've ever had and that the constant haranguing about working extra over the weekends is completley annoying.  I worked for 5.5 hours for Nuance the other day and made $47.  I then worked for a private client for 2.75 hours and made $82.  If only he had more work for me!  Unfortunately, I'm expecting him to go on the EMR this year an ...

Where Do I Find OOW/Remedy/six Minutes Info? Not Found In Policies.
Feb 12, 2014

nm ...

Anyone Using Benchmark KB?
Oct 23, 2009

I am thinking about purchasing this and wonder how well it works in practice.  I would love to hear from anyone who has experience with it.  Thanks! ...

KB Benchmark
Apr 10, 2010

FYI ~ I don't know if any of you out there use the KB Benchmark program we have been given access to, but I started and actually find it very helpful.  HOWEVER, the program is down (not that anyone told me) and according to tech support probably will not be up and running until Monday.  ...

Do We Still Have Benchmark KB?
Dec 30, 2010

My log in information doesn't work, and my MQ email shows up as invalid for forgotten password. ...

Benchmark KB
Nov 08, 2011

Does anyone know about Benchmark KB. I found this website on google and they say they will provide you with the book of style v.3, and stedman's medical spellchecker along with lots of other references electronically for a membership fee of $200/year. Let me know if anyone has heard of them or is acquainted with their reputation. ...

Does Anyone Actually Use Benchmark KB
Feb 15, 2012

I have never used it and in the past someone said it was very slow. ...

Do We Still Have KB Benchmark?
Jan 01, 2014

Can't find it on MM Central. ...

Benchmark
May 19, 2015

Is anyone else having trouble accessing Benchmark today?  It worked fine yesterday but I'm getting errors today.  Thanks! ...

We Will All End Up Paying For Benchmark KB Etc!!!!
Mar 11, 2010

So we are all expecting to get the Benchmark KB etc etc....but did anyone but me notice that it says for 2010? I will bet that that means we will have it free for the remainder of 2010 and then have to pay something to keep it after 2010. ...

Benchmark ??? What A Joke
Apr 02, 2010

Okay this Benchmark is fine. but the time it takes to look things up, its time to move onto another report. I am not being paid enough to spend time looking through this. ...

Anyone Never Use Benchmark Or Job Lookup?
May 23, 2010

I just got an e-mail to remind me how to sign up for Benchmark and get "enabled" to do that DQM job lookup.  I read on this board that both are time consuming and basically worthless.  Is it mandatory to sign up to do all that junk? ...

MedQuist Benchmark
Feb 21, 2011

"Urged" by QTL or whatever she is to use the Benchmark.  Is it a hassle to get into it the first time, and is it worth messing with? ...

Another Year Of Benchmark
Sep 19, 2011

Medquist is very close to signing up for yet another year of Benchmark.  So very few people use it and the corporate people are trying to find out why.  Seriously.  I wonder if they will listen this year when we tell them that we don't want it, don't use it and it is a colossal waste of money.  I already let my CCM know why I will never sign up for AHDI, I mean Benchmark.  Some of us old timers have a bad taste in our mouth over the lawsuit settlement and ...

Anybody Have The Link For Benchmark?
Apr 23, 2013

x ...