A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Where do I find OOW/Remedy/six minutes info? Not found in Policies. - Thanks. n/m

Posted: Feb 12, 2014

nm

yes it is under - Policies sm

[ In Reply To ..]
The very last one, Work Availability

Similar Messages:

Where Do I Find Info On 15 Minutes Paid Time For NJA?
May 26, 2014

Our group ran out of work today, and it has been a while since that happened, and I don't remember the protocol for getting paid the 15 minutes.    Would someone be kind enough to refer me to where I can read the instructions, or post them?  Thanks for your help. ...

Looking For Info On Private Insurance Policies.
Mar 30, 2011

nm ...

Finally Found Out How To Place A Ticket On Remedy
May 29, 2012

okay, I apologize.  Finally found out how to place a ticket on Remedy.  I'm just so mad that I could have caught up on some zzzzz's if I had known I'd be sitting here for 1-1/2 hours waiting for work.  After trying a million passwords, finally found out that it's our number from our paystubs we use when going on remedy to create a ticket. ...

Has Anyone Found It Any Easier To Find A Job Now Or Is It Worse Than Before. Nm
Jul 04, 2014

nm ...

Found This Info When I Was Trying To Figure Out The
Jul 03, 2012

Higher utilization of offshore production and ASR leads to lower costs for us, which permits us to offer better pricing to our customers while at the same time contributing to margin growth. We have successfully migrated a significant portion of our volume offshore and we will continue these efforts. As technological advances and increased use of offshore resources have driven down industry costs, the average price per character has also declined as healthcare providers have sought to participa ...

The MTSOs Have Found Another Way To Screw Us -- Anyone Have Info On
Apr 26, 2010

Looks like the MTSOs have found a new trick pony.  They tried to screw Medical Transcriptionists out of hard-earned money by trying to implement line counts based on VBC (visible black character), but very few MTs were willing to accept that, so not many MTSOs are still trying to push it.  Now they have found their newest way to screw the MT -- “meeting quality” mandate in order for us to keep the minimum wage we currently make.  Pay is set at .09 for 65 char line wi ...

64 Minutes Of Phone Off The Hook - Not Wasting My Time Listening To The Entire 64 Minutes!
Mar 07, 2014

Only warrants periodic scans. If anyone comes back at me for that, they can listen to 64 minutes of nothing themselves. If the doctor dictated, too bad he did not follow protocol = put the dictation on hold when not dictating or hang up the phone! ...

Anyone Know Where I Can Find Info
Apr 15, 2014

on general transcription jobs, as in where I can find one?  I need flexible part-time supplement work, and so far have had no luck with medical transcription places that I've tested with.  Thought I could try somewhere along those lines.  TIA ...

Wow. I Have Been Clocked In 45 Minutes, And My Inactive Time Shows As 34 Minutes.
May 08, 2013

It appears to be only counting the active time to be the actual time the audio is playing and not all the time I spend in ADT and formatting. Looks like they may be manipulating the figure to ding people "for not actively working" for long periods of time. Hmmm, building another way to fire people? ...

Can't Find Any Info On MD-IT? Anyone Work There?
Jan 15, 2010

nm ...

Can't Find Info Re What We Get Paid For... (sm)
Jul 09, 2012

I'm trying to find the info on what exactly we do and don't get paid for (the place where it says we don't get paid for ADT info, QA notes, etc.) and I know I've seen it before, pretty sure it was on the intranet, but I can't find it now that I need it. Can anyone tell me where it is? Thanks in advance. ...

Any New Good/bad Info On Sten-Tel? I Cannot Find Much.
May 08, 2010

This is Sten-Tel out of Springfield, MA.  Is the pay okay? Is there plenty of work?  How are the QA and management?  Any other information would be great too. Thank you. ...

Cannot Seem To Find The Correct Info Regarding ICD-10 Delay
Apr 18, 2012

I last read that ICD-10 change is now delayed until October 2014.  Can anyone confirm this? ...

Couldn't Find Any Info On SCRIBE 4 US
Nov 06, 2012

Couldn't find any info on SCRIBE 4 US.  Anyone have any information? ...

TA+ Platform--Look In Archives. Can't Really Find Any Info. Sm.
Dec 19, 2012

If you are working on it now, please let me know what you think. TIA. ...

How And Where Do I Get KB Benchmark. Cannot Find Info On MM Central.
Jan 02, 2014

nm ...

Need Info On Transcend Platforms. I Use Bayscribe And Find
Oct 27, 2010

it is not transcription friendly, almost antiquated.  I have considered switching to BeyondTxt, but don't want to do VR after my experience with Medquist.  I know Medquist has a horrible VR program and Transcend's is supposed to be better.  Have any of you used both platforms and can compare Bayscribe to BeyondTxt?  Also, how does your VR production compare to transcription?  I would appreciate any input.  ...

Any Info On Market Pro On Job Board? Unable To Find Anyting. TIA
Dec 08, 2009

nm ...

Has Anyone Tested With M&D Scribing And Heard Back? Cant Find Any Info On Them. Nm
Jan 11, 2010

aaaa ...

Any Current Info On Diskriter? Cannot Seem To Find Anything Past 2008. TIA. Nm
Apr 19, 2011

s ...

Any Info On Transtech (Texas), Cant Find Anything Newer Than 2009.
May 26, 2011

Archives are only to 2009, cant find anything newer. Sounded good back then, how are they now? ...

Acusis--Have Checked Archives. Can Find No Recent Info.
Jun 29, 2011

Thanks in advance. I am CMT with 16 years experience, currently working for a recently bought-out MTSO. I will probably test with Acusis this weekend. Is 9.25 cpl realistic for Acusis at all? What's the % cut for VR pay? I see they state a 12-hour window. Is 36 hours considered full-time? Are you paid for spaces? VBC? Is PTO decent? Again, thanks so much! ...

TransTech - Couldn't Find Recent Info In Archives
Feb 27, 2012

Any info regarding how they are to work for, work availability, & productivity on VR is much appreciated.  Feel free to address anything else that would be helpful!  You're welcome to email me if you prefer not to post.  TIA!!   ...

I Was Hoping To Find Some Info On How To Increase Line Count
Jun 30, 2012

but from the posts, I can see that everyone else is in the same boat I am.  I can only agree that this is the lowest paying MT job I've ever had and that the constant haranguing about working extra over the weekends is completley annoying.  I worked for 5.5 hours for Nuance the other day and made $47.  I then worked for a private client for 2.75 hours and made $82.  If only he had more work for me!  Unfortunately, I'm expecting him to go on the EMR this year an ...

MD-IT NEW POLICIES
Feb 19, 2013

Anyone see this company going downhill with this new rapid response poo?  I understand opening up the queues and all that for quicker TAT, but now my line count is backsliding, running out of work on a frequent basis.  The new policies are being written by head honchos that have no clue how things are done, just looking for a quicker buck, and then wording their so-called memos with some much gooble-d-gook big words that you have to have a college professor decipher, you cant decide wh ...

Economic Reality And MQ Policies
Mar 02, 2010

Years ago, hospitals were charged 15 cents a line.  Now you see ads for 9 cents.  You all know all the factors that make this possible.  The executives are not going to lower their salaries; they are going to continue to try to lower their cost per line of transcription.  If you are doing this to make some extra money, that is one thing, but for most MTs there is going to be no way you will be able to earn a decent full-time salary unless you can work 100 hours a week.  ...

Re Merger, Read The Policies Link?
Nov 24, 2009

I did.  There again, they cover their tail in every respect, re us having second jobs, downtime, etc.  It is quite a list.  I'm afraid the death of MDI is the end of decent MT jobs.  Have you read the details?  What do you think? ...

Mini-Medical Insurance Policies
Apr 05, 2012

I've been doing a lot of research in the past few weeks and wonder if others have reached the same conclusions. My MTSO is offering a backup "mini-medical" (reduced benefits) plan for employees whose hours have been decreased due to lack of work.  When I resarched this kind of plan, this is what I learned. 1.  A typical major medical insurance plan:  Your insurance carrier recommends seeing in-network care providers.  The carrier has pre-negotiated rates with these pro ...

I Can't Find The AHIMI Salary Survey. Anyone Know Where I Can Find This?
Dec 20, 2011

TIA ...

Remedy 7.6?? Huh? It's On
Dec 23, 2011

What is this?  I can hardly make sense of the email.  They say it'll make things easier for us?  How many times have we heard that? ...