A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Any info on Transtech (Texas), cant find anything newer than 2009. - job seeker

Posted: May 26, 2011

Archives are only to 2009, cant find anything newer. Sounded good back then, how are they now?

They used to be wonderful, now just okay. - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
When I first started there 3 years ago I never ran out of work and was making good money. Now, I work second shift and run out of work about every other week. Also, the account I am on is VR and it is horrible. It would be faster if I typed most of the reports instead of editing the awful VR. Sad to say, but my 17-year-old daughter makes more money than me as a waitress part-time. But I do like the people at TT. They always leave me alone to work and are very understanding when you need time off. QA people there are great.

Thanks for your info. - starting soon

[ In Reply To ..]
I'm not a fan of VR either, but seems to be what is most out there now unfortunately.

Similar Messages:

TransTech - Couldn't Find Recent Info In Archives
Feb 27, 2012

Any info regarding how they are to work for, work availability, & productivity on VR is much appreciated.  Feel free to address anything else that would be helpful!  You're welcome to email me if you prefer not to post.  TIA!!   ...

Transtech Out Of Texas
Jan 06, 2014

I'm looking for some recent info on Transtech out of Texas.  I've checked the archives and read a lot of  mixed reviews.  Is there anyone currently working for them or who has worked for them in the recent past who can give me some honest feedback on how they are to work for?  Is running out of work a major issue there?  Are you able to make a good living working for them?  Do they for the most part leave you alone to do your work and treat their MTs well?  I don't want to ...

Transtech - Out Of Texas Is A Good Company To Work For?
Dec 21, 2010

Can someone tell me if Transtech out of Texas is a good company to work for?  Is work plentiful?  The VR pay seems on the low side.  Does anyone earn a decent living with this company?  TIA. ...

Anyone Have Info/work For Global Info In Texas???
Jul 04, 2012

Need to know any info ASAP on I think its called Global Info Systems or something like that out of Texas. Lots of clinic work, but low low line rate offered. Need to know about management, stability, VR reality, workload, response from tech support, etc. Also, are these clinics in India? Thanks for any help! ...

PRN Transcription, Inc. In Plano, Texas - Any Info?
Oct 19, 2011

Does anyone have any information on PRN Transcription, Inc. in Plano, Texas? ...

Global Info Systems, Texas
Mar 30, 2013

Just wanted to know has anyone worked for this company. I have been "hired", but have not sent my paperwork to them as of yet. I am unsure about this company.  Would love to hear from anyone who has worked for them, and give their input. Also, if anyone else knows of a good transcription company to work for, it would be appreciated. ...

Need Info On MTS Of Texas - Older Posts Are In Archive
Jul 28, 2010

Need to know if the situation has improved at MTS?   Would appreciate any elaboration by MTs who are there and making this company work for them.   Thank you - MT is Me ...

Global Info Systems Located In Texas
Jun 19, 2012

Seeking current info on above company including on-time pay, enough work, etc., etc., pros and cons, please.  Thank you for your time. ...

Info On TransTech Please?
Oct 14, 2009

Any information on this company would be greatly appreciated.  TIA! ...

Info On Transtech?
Apr 24, 2013

Looking for recent info on Transtech? Pros and cons? ...

New Info On Transtech?
Jun 25, 2013

They seem to be hiring for so many positions, any new info?  Thanks:) ...

INFO On TransTech Please
Sep 04, 2013

nm. ...

Transtech Info
May 15, 2014

Does anyone have any NEW info on Transtech.  All I see is from 2007, 2008.  I would like to know about work volume, pay, and how much surveillance they employ in order to keep track of every little thing we do or don't do, or are you pretty much left to do your work in peace? ... thx ...

TransTech-does Anybody Have Any Recent Info On Them?
Jan 12, 2011

I'm getting ready to fill out a TransTech application and am wanting to find out recent information on them.  I'm new to this site.  All I found was old info.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks! ...

Recent Info On Transtech
Sep 26, 2012

Have things settled in with them having enough work?  So hard to make a decision on where to apply these days. ...

Anyone Know Where I Can Find Info
Apr 15, 2014

on general transcription jobs, as in where I can find one?  I need flexible part-time supplement work, and so far have had no luck with medical transcription places that I've tested with.  Thought I could try somewhere along those lines.  TIA ...

Info On TransTech, Diskriter, SmartMed
Oct 24, 2011

Any info on TransTech, Diskriter or SmartMed? Tested will all 3 and am interviewing soon.  Need positive feedback as well as bad...Thanks ...

TransTech - Current Info For This Company?
Apr 02, 2012

I looked but do not really find much current info for this company.  They "seem" pretty liget with basic line requirements, decent pay for VR, good benefits, ect.  Has anyone worked there and been disatisfied?  Are there no work issues that mess with maintaining benefits? Just tapping on the walls before rebuilding. Thank you. ...

Any Info Out There On TransTech Medical Solutions?
May 13, 2012

Hello, I'm considering testing for TransTech Medical Solutions out of Houston, Texas. Anyone have any experience with them, good or bad?  Thank you! ...

Info On TransTech Medical Solutions
Jun 11, 2014

Can anyone give me info, good or bad, on TransTech Medical Solutions from Houston, Texas? I just took their test and hope to hear from them soon. Do they run out of work? Pay rate? Anything else? Thanks for any info you can give. ...

Transcription Connection, Anything Newer Than 2007? Nm
Sep 30, 2010

nm ...

Can't Find Any Info On MD-IT? Anyone Work There?
Jan 15, 2010

nm ...

Can't Find Info Re What We Get Paid For... (sm)
Jul 09, 2012

I'm trying to find the info on what exactly we do and don't get paid for (the place where it says we don't get paid for ADT info, QA notes, etc.) and I know I've seen it before, pretty sure it was on the intranet, but I can't find it now that I need it. Can anyone tell me where it is? Thanks in advance. ...

Any Current Info On Transtech Solutions Out Of Houston.
Apr 23, 2013

x ...

Any New Good/bad Info On Sten-Tel? I Cannot Find Much.
May 08, 2010

This is Sten-Tel out of Springfield, MA.  Is the pay okay? Is there plenty of work?  How are the QA and management?  Any other information would be great too. Thank you. ...

Cannot Seem To Find The Correct Info Regarding ICD-10 Delay
Apr 18, 2012

I last read that ICD-10 change is now delayed until October 2014.  Can anyone confirm this? ...

Couldn't Find Any Info On SCRIBE 4 US
Nov 06, 2012

Couldn't find any info on SCRIBE 4 US.  Anyone have any information? ...

TA+ Platform--Look In Archives. Can't Really Find Any Info. Sm.
Dec 19, 2012

If you are working on it now, please let me know what you think. TIA. ...

How And Where Do I Get KB Benchmark. Cannot Find Info On MM Central.
Jan 02, 2014

nm ...

Need Info On Transcend Platforms. I Use Bayscribe And Find
Oct 27, 2010

it is not transcription friendly, almost antiquated.  I have considered switching to BeyondTxt, but don't want to do VR after my experience with Medquist.  I know Medquist has a horrible VR program and Transcend's is supposed to be better.  Have any of you used both platforms and can compare Bayscribe to BeyondTxt?  Also, how does your VR production compare to transcription?  I would appreciate any input.  ...