A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Any info on Market Pro on Job board? Unable to find anyting. TIA - choctaw

Posted: Dec 08, 2009

nm

I googled it. its a headhunter for pros in marketing. Perhaps - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
perhaps things are slow and they are...reaching...for business into the MT world.

Similar Messages:

Unable To Find The Word
May 27, 2010

Physical examination was significant only for a soft abdomen with bloody urethra zurnich. Is there a word as zurnich? I am unable to find the word. ...

Since I Am Unable To Search Right Now, I Need To Find Out
Aug 17, 2012

if someone on here knows if Transcription At Its Best pays for spaces or not.  I see they pay per 55-char line and usually that means no spaces.  TIA ...

Dr. Says Inattentional , But Unable To Find Word..
Nov 18, 2009

I suspect that his problem may be inattentional. I wonder about the possibilities of both depression and hearing loss.   That word struck me as odd so I looked it up, and cannot find it, but I find inattention of course.  Just wondering how someone else would put that. ...

S/l Foraminoparadine Unable To Find, MS Drug?
Jan 25, 2010

. ...

S/l Medtronics? Mitronix? Unable To Find Also..
Mar 17, 2010

She eventually had a midronics spinal cord stimulator placed (implant date June 19, 2001. Serial number NAT137137H. Model number 7425).   Not sure how to write the info he dictates for the stimulator. He dictates the parenthesis. ...

Airo Vac? Aero Vaced? I've Tried Looking It Up--unable To Find.
Jan 11, 2010

The patient was Aero Vaced to the hospital. ...

New Graduate March 2013 And Unable To Find A MT Job
Aug 24, 2013

I would like to know how anyone who graduates from Career Step and can not find a job for a MT...I am a graduate of March this year however not with honors. But still every job I have read you need three years experience or more. Very upset all the money put out for extensions, etc and it was a waste of life and time.. Any suggestions on places who give graduates a chance?? ...

Unable To View Job Seeker's Board Sm
Apr 13, 2010

We are currently updating our site/forum software. The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. All forum messages will be available shortly. Please select the links from left menu to view current discussions. If you have questions, don't hesitate to contact us by using the 'Contact Us' link at the top right corner of this page. We appreciate your patience.MTStars Support Team.   ...

Hoping To Find A Happy Home Here On This Board :)
Mar 21, 2014

I guess I need to come up with a new name, huh ?   :D ...

Anyone Know Where I Can Find Info
Apr 15, 2014

on general transcription jobs, as in where I can find one?  I need flexible part-time supplement work, and so far have had no luck with medical transcription places that I've tested with.  Thought I could try somewhere along those lines.  TIA ...

Can't Find Any Info On MD-IT? Anyone Work There?
Jan 15, 2010

nm ...

Can't Find Info Re What We Get Paid For... (sm)
Jul 09, 2012

I'm trying to find the info on what exactly we do and don't get paid for (the place where it says we don't get paid for ADT info, QA notes, etc.) and I know I've seen it before, pretty sure it was on the intranet, but I can't find it now that I need it. Can anyone tell me where it is? Thanks in advance. ...

Any New Good/bad Info On Sten-Tel? I Cannot Find Much.
May 08, 2010

This is Sten-Tel out of Springfield, MA.  Is the pay okay? Is there plenty of work?  How are the QA and management?  Any other information would be great too. Thank you. ...

Cannot Seem To Find The Correct Info Regarding ICD-10 Delay
Apr 18, 2012

I last read that ICD-10 change is now delayed until October 2014.  Can anyone confirm this? ...

Couldn't Find Any Info On SCRIBE 4 US
Nov 06, 2012

Couldn't find any info on SCRIBE 4 US.  Anyone have any information? ...

TA+ Platform--Look In Archives. Can't Really Find Any Info. Sm.
Dec 19, 2012

If you are working on it now, please let me know what you think. TIA. ...

How And Where Do I Get KB Benchmark. Cannot Find Info On MM Central.
Jan 02, 2014

nm ...

Need Info On Transcend Platforms. I Use Bayscribe And Find
Oct 27, 2010

it is not transcription friendly, almost antiquated.  I have considered switching to BeyondTxt, but don't want to do VR after my experience with Medquist.  I know Medquist has a horrible VR program and Transcend's is supposed to be better.  Have any of you used both platforms and can compare Bayscribe to BeyondTxt?  Also, how does your VR production compare to transcription?  I would appreciate any input.  ...

Where Do I Find Info On 15 Minutes Paid Time For NJA?
May 26, 2014

Our group ran out of work today, and it has been a while since that happened, and I don't remember the protocol for getting paid the 15 minutes.    Would someone be kind enough to refer me to where I can read the instructions, or post them?  Thanks for your help. ...

I Am On Board For The Union And Thank You For Getting The Info
Oct 05, 2012

What about India?  I have always been under the impression that we are a minority in this company, we being US MTs.  Won't Nuance just send all the work to India and be done with us?  I wonder if joining/forming a union would protect us from that... Just wanted to get discussion going about this.  Of course, they are sending the work overseas because it is cost-effective, and maybe I'm wrong, but I think we are in the very small minority and most of the work is done ...

Has Anyone Tested With M&D Scribing And Heard Back? Cant Find Any Info On Them. Nm
Jan 11, 2010

aaaa ...

Any Current Info On Diskriter? Cannot Seem To Find Anything Past 2008. TIA. Nm
Apr 19, 2011

s ...

Any Info On Transtech (Texas), Cant Find Anything Newer Than 2009.
May 26, 2011

Archives are only to 2009, cant find anything newer. Sounded good back then, how are they now? ...

Acusis--Have Checked Archives. Can Find No Recent Info.
Jun 29, 2011

Thanks in advance. I am CMT with 16 years experience, currently working for a recently bought-out MTSO. I will probably test with Acusis this weekend. Is 9.25 cpl realistic for Acusis at all? What's the % cut for VR pay? I see they state a 12-hour window. Is 36 hours considered full-time? Are you paid for spaces? VBC? Is PTO decent? Again, thanks so much! ...

TransTech - Couldn't Find Recent Info In Archives
Feb 27, 2012

Any info regarding how they are to work for, work availability, & productivity on VR is much appreciated.  Feel free to address anything else that would be helpful!  You're welcome to email me if you prefer not to post.  TIA!!   ...

I Was Hoping To Find Some Info On How To Increase Line Count
Jun 30, 2012

but from the posts, I can see that everyone else is in the same boat I am.  I can only agree that this is the lowest paying MT job I've ever had and that the constant haranguing about working extra over the weekends is completley annoying.  I worked for 5.5 hours for Nuance the other day and made $47.  I then worked for a private client for 2.75 hours and made $82.  If only he had more work for me!  Unfortunately, I'm expecting him to go on the EMR this year an ...

Where Do I Find OOW/Remedy/six Minutes Info? Not Found In Policies.
Feb 12, 2014

nm ...

I See Documed Has An Ad On The Board, Any Current Info?
Jan 26, 2012

In searching the archives I saw a note saying they do not pay for spaces, so any info such as this that is current would be appreciated.  TIA  ...

Where To Get Help/info On IC Status (correct Board?)
May 16, 2013

...not state specific, I can find that.  I mean, how does one manage when say for example the pay is the 10th and 25th of the month, with no money coming in, especially for the first month you work?  would this not be a good idea for someone who really needs money desperately?  do MTs make enough to supplement all that time in between?   for anyone working for 2 different companies IC, do you like it - do you make more money that way - is it worth all the different things yo ...

Anyone With Info On WordZXpressed Transcription Services, Not Much On This Board
Nov 09, 2011

. ...